Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

how about a fire-arms half-life sing...

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

fire-arms is the other really good HL mod so how about a single player version of it. I dont know what you would call it and a person would have to make it work with both the firearms versions before 2.6 and the current versions of firea arms half-life.

Replies

• Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 21822nd
    access_time 17y
    URL to post:
  • {GDCM}-enemy900 avatar
    {GDCM}-enemy900 Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    2.5 has all the good weapons but the new one 2.65 has better gun models and looks better. download 2.65 at
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20190th
    access_time 17y
    I have CS retail too. I tried FA. Models = nice. Gameplay = Errmmmmmmm..........
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 21822nd
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter I haven't try FireArms. So I go along with the latest version. Hey, maybe I should try mix and match. Find all the weapons in all MP mods and replace HL weapons with them. Since there are 14 HL weapons, only 1 - 2 weapon(s) from each mod. That would be so swell. Of course, the most tedious thing is to download the mods required to get them installed/get their files. And some weapons make you feel different. Like, since when did Black Mesa is infested with Vampires i.e. Vampire Slayer mod.
    My First FA was with the CS retail shipped one... Grpahics was awful and my friends said: "NOT FA IT LOOKS UGLY AND SUCKS" Then I showed them the 2.6 and their jaws slammed in the floor. It is that much change.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • {GDCM}-enemy900 avatar
    access_time 17y
    because the old version 2.5 has a few guns that are not in the newest version 2.65 so check out both versions. and h\try to have all the guns from both versions
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    I haven't try FireArms. So I go along with the latest version. Hey, maybe I should try mix and match. Find all the weapons in all MP mods and replace HL weapons with them. Since there are 14 HL weapons, only 1 - 2 weapon(s) from each mod. That would be so swell. Of course, the most tedious thing is to download the mods required to get them installed/get their files. And some weapons make you feel different. Like, since when did Black Mesa is infested with Vampires i.e. Vampire Slayer mod.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • {GDCM}-enemy900 avatar
    access_time 17y
    go right Ahead and do it when ever you got time. but remem ber one thing about FA. there are a alot of gun differences between FA version 1.?(? = whatever version before 2.6) and version 2.6/2.6A. example: they got rid of the akimbo uzis and aug and the automatic m16 rifle from the FA versions before 2.6. so it will be up to you to program Fire/life to use both weaps from the new and older versions of FA or let the computer user decide which version.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    But it is possible to create though. The only thing is getting all FA guns into HL. And time. Since I got my hands tied with CL, all this might have to wait. Or why not try doing it yourself? You might learn a thing or two in the process. The two aspects of developing mods: 1) the love of games 2) the passion to programm it :D Ewww.......mushy!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Xianghua avatar
    Xianghua Joined 17y ago
    333 points Ranked 49470th
    access_time 17y
    i dont see the purpose since CS weapons is the esence of FA's gun... the FA is just somewhat more elaborated...
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Game

Category