Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

i have gotten the counter-strke guns...

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

the they hunger mod now is much more fun a few bugs though.:mgw:

Replies

• Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 21827th
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter First I would need the for the weapon i.e. model, sound, sprites etc. Then, I would have to re-edit a few things here and there. Should be OK. But as you all know, I don't really know modelling.
    I might brew a surprise... GlobalWarfare's LAW's look a bit bad... Better take OPF's and sprite it up a bit, they got the right textures.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 18y ago
    1,740 points Ranked 21190th
    access_time 17y
    Hmm well theirs a few types out there. The HOE RPG-7 can obviously be gotten from HOE. I know the Global Warfare mod uses a LAW and Stinger missle launchers which you could probably get permission for (the old ones are being replaced in the next version). As long as you could get permission from the creators it shouldn't be too hard to work em in. I guess... Of course I don't know coding... Peace!:cool:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20193rd
    access_time 17y
    First I would need the for the weapon i.e. model, sound, sprites etc. Then, I would have to re-edit a few things here and there. Should be OK. But as you all know, I don't really know modelling.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 18y ago
    1,740 points Ranked 21190th
    access_time 17y
    For HOE youd have to talk to Foolish Mortal, hes the creator and coder/ mapper. Id wonder how you would buy weapons in HOE since chargers are somewhat rare. Especially after episode C. The M16 in the mod is fully automatic tho it is somewhat weak. You should only use it against human adversaries and headcrabs anyway tho. The real fun weapons are the shotgun (with the elephant buckshot) and the chainsaw (with complimentary Doom music!). The Sniper rifle is good too if your a decent shot, and the RPG-7 is a necessity against Huey gunships. Hey theres a suggestion Haunter! Why not add the RPG-7 as a buyable CL weapon? Makes sense instead of relying on the rather unrealistic AWP for anti-air support. Plus it fits in with the basic terrorist/ counter-terrorist theme. It should be as expensive as the AWP (maybe more) though. Perhaps add the Stinger launcher as its CT counter-part, but what could be the difference between them... Maybe have the RPG-7 be cheaper and unguided while the Stinger is a more expensive homing or laser guided missle. It is possible to make one, Canned Tuna's "Mortar" weapon has a secondary homing rocket feature. Also the Scientist Slaughterhouse mod (which is really an example of what would happen if mod designers smoked alot of hash and asked "Why don't we just make as many awesome weapons as possible and throw as many harmless things in for the player to use them against?") has a Rocket Launcher with Homing, Heat Seeking, Guided, and Dumbfire missle options. Peace!:cool:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    So do I. But comparing black or blue, I would choose black.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Ooooooooo.................I have that!
    After I got my first M-16 I can't change from M-16.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Ooooooooo.................I have that!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter I download Tinny's M4. I feels correct and look good.
    For detail I take Tinny's M-16. But I got tired of it so the other good one, is the Dirty Duck M-16 Blue scheme.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    I download Tinny's M4. I feels correct and look good.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Wampyrus can i mix weapons in Cl into Heart of evil while retaining the weapons in that mod ? e.g: i want to use m4 instead of M16, but i need the rpg-7...
    Well I'm on the opposite side if I get a M-16 with Full auto, it is made.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    There isn't a way unless: 1) That is a Max Payne mod and maybe I could edit it a little. 2) The HOE coder suddenly gave me the source for which I'll edit and replace the weapons with CS ones.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Xianghua avatar
    Xianghua Joined 17y ago
    333 points Ranked 49483rd
    access_time 17y
    can i mix weapons in Cl into Heart of evil while retaining the weapons in that mod ? e.g: i want to use m4 instead of M16, but i need the rpg-7...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Haha! I knew you something to do with the Beta version of Kung Fu! Confess! :) Well, you could do that for max payne. Not for HL. Because these two engines are totally different. Unless of course, a random gun is given when that weapon is picked up. Hmmmm............... Edit: Since Max Payne Kung Fu 3 is coming out on Monday, are you considering re-coding your TM mod?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • The Ranger avatar
    The Ranger Joined 17y ago
    506 points Ranked 45344th
    access_time 17y
    Ah, crap. That's kinda crappy... So the weapons will be replaced on a one-by-one basis? Well, there aren't equivalents for all the guns. You sure there's no way to implement a buy system of some sort? Or, you could do what I did with my Max Payne mod () and make it so that when you pick up one gun you actually get several. My mod has a lot of guns from the Matrix that aren't in Max Payne, but you play it on the normal Max Payne levels. So I made it so that when you pick up certain Max Payne guns, you get that gun plus the extra True Matrix weapons that are similar. For example, in TM, when you find a Mac10 you also get an MP5K and an MP5A3, and when you get an M4 you also get an AK47 and an AUG.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    That's why I'm half-way done with They : Strike. The weapons in They:Hunger will be replaced with CS weapons. I have only tested it through the first episode and the first part of They:Hunger 2 though. Barneys seems to be attacking you too. So the moment I got out of jail(in the game! Not real life!), the barney who rescued me starts to shoot me.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    Err... scratch off the skeletons, forgot they use the monster_alien_slave entitiy hehe... All of the other things I mentioned use different entities that aren't in cl.
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    But even tho u got the weapons in, there wouldn't be any Zorks, the skeletons, and the last 2 guys... :m4: :confused: :m249: :aug: :devil: :sig552: :shocked: :apc:
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    I guess we can say that there's nothing new about that. Because that tutorial is already in the Guide section.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • {GDCM}-enemy900 avatar
    {GDCM}-enemy900 Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    first have CL installed. next have the they hunger trilogy installed next cut and paste all pak o pak files in the they hunger folder and send them to the CoUNTER-LIFE FOLDER. next add all the wads from they hunger to the CL folder. and sounds if possible and models. now start CL then in play go to console and type map "ihintro" and there you have it. but to play you will need the cheat codes
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • LobotomyVctm avatar
    LobotomyVctm Joined 17y ago
    119 points Ranked 64603rd
    access_time 17y
    Care to elaborate at all as to how? :roll:
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner