Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Praccys, tactice teams

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Can we have all the idea about teams, praccys and tactice in here plz NO SPAM PLZ or posts will b deleted my idea was if there was 2 b team put ppl who work well together in a team e.g me and crem work well together And if there is team leaders that the founders shouldnt have 2 lead them, we could do as UDS did vote a team leader from within a team thats if we pick the teams before the team leaders r chosen.

Replies

• NutsacK avatar
    NutsacK Joined 17y ago
    735 points Ranked 42561st
    access_time 17y
    ahwell thats fun!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Shafty avatar
    Shafty Joined 18y ago
    1,593 points Ranked 21555th
    access_time 17y
    i got horray 4 hooters on msn and co, hooters said he might not b on for a week or 2 as his dsl has been cut off
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • NutsacK avatar
    NutsacK Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    sean can u not send our new members an email telling them that we have these forums and that they do get used because we have no way of contacting most of them
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    i want to attend practices and be a valuable member of any kbsm squad but as you know i'm allways whacked up on speedballs and gin;) but thats why i'm a wild card i wanna be there when we win the moon or something . plz delete thiis post of drivel ;)
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • NutsacK avatar
    NutsacK Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    we also need to find out who is serious, because i dont think the likes of jo are gonna want to do practices etc?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • ltv? cReM avatar
    ltv? cReM Joined 17y ago
    121 points Ranked 64295th
    access_time 17y
    yeh i think thats a dog point. The way i see it is that the foundrs are the leaders and members r members, noone has elevated status. In this way i dont think making a member a team leader would elevate his status its just for the purpose of practice which everyone would agree needs sorting as soon as possible. Team leaders need to be vocal and not take shit so that practice can get under way. Im not sure on who wud be good leaders so we need to find a way of sorting that out.
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Shafty avatar
Shafty Joined 18y ago