Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Help needed

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Okay, I installed HLamp and and I binded a key as it said. The command menu pop up. So then I added some songs in winamp before I started the game. So while in game I pressed Play no music at all I tried most of the commands like stop and next track and so. No luck. I tried nearly anything. I downloaded Winamp 2.81 and added the plugin in the plugin directory. Nothing happened so then I got Winamp 3 and downloaded the Winamp 2.x Plugin Manager and added the directory where the .dll file is located. Same result nothing at all. Then I tried HLamp version 1.0.0 and did as it said. Same result. I did mostly everything. The only change I made was in the commandmenu.txt, I took off the end part which shows "Band One" and all the paths because it didn't let me play cs because of it. It said it there were too many commands after "Band One" So I took that off. Thats how I got CS to work again. But the Music won't play at all. My OS is ME. If that helps any. If someone could help me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Replies

No replies yet

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Guest avatar
Guest Joined 14y ago