Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

"models" and using them

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

i want to know... how do i use "models" in flash and what are they?

Replies

• Nothing_2_L0ose avatar
    Nothing_2_L0ose Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    thanx
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Joy Of Posting avatar
    Joy Of Posting Joined 18y ago
    637 points Ranked 43550th
    access_time 17y
    .... you need to be more spefic dude..You can make object a symbol by highlighting it and hiting F8. Theres either Buttons, Grahpics and movieclips. Buttons- someone clicks on them and they do a certain action (gotta use action script or the button is useless) Grahpics- im not spelling it right, i kno. I dont really use these. Good for stuff u want lift static, somewhat used in tooning but hinkers at things you can do, like moveing legs and arms. Movieclips- like haveing a move inside a move, can be duplicated with a action script..as seen in my sig (if its still theres) i hope this answers your question
    Old School
    URL to post:
  • Nothing_2_L0ose avatar
    Nothing_2_L0ose Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    ThAtS NoT WhAt I MeAn! i mean like is a model in flash a cymbol image?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Joy Of Posting avatar
    Joy Of Posting Joined 18y ago
    637 points Ranked 43550th
    access_time 17y
    since im about the only one who ansewers the noobish of nooblar question i got an answer. i could give you a long long defintion, but the answer your probably looking for is a model is a charcter in a cartoon you make. Here is a examaple... I am makeing a movie about my freind Dan. Lets say i wanted to make fun of him, i would then make a MODEL of dan with buckteeth and crossed eyes or something. So there for Dan's model would have buckteeeth and crossed eyes, but thats just a model because Dan in real life doesnt. You can use models to make cartoons, or a variety of other things.
    Old School
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Game

Category