Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Question and Comment

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Okay, here's my question, I have 1.2 installed and it's all working fine but i was wondering how i get to those windows menus that are shown in the screenshots and are in the support section. Are those 1.3 menus or something because the options behind them are really nice. Also here's an idea for some people if you haven't already realized this but one can put a playlist into the commandmenu.txt file and then it could open up a playlist so that one wouldn't have to worry about closing out of every song just to pick one song. Just an idea i guess. My menus look something like this: Nelly-Country Grammar Free City NellyVille Eminem-Marshall Mathers LP Eminem Show Misc-Master Playlist so in effect i just open up whole cds instead of just songs and the master playlist has every song on my computer. Just an idea i guess, maybe im just stating the obvious to some, but others might not be too bright. peace ProtoFrag

Replies

• PrinsFoo avatar
    PrinsFoo Joined 17y ago
    345 points Ranked 49104th
    access_time 17y
    If you bring up your commandmenu in counterstrike (assuming you have replaced the old command menu with one provided in Disk2's HLamp 1.2 file, it will have an HLamp menu at the bottom, in there is an option to turn on AutoPause. When you die it turns on the volume, when you spawn it goes back on, handy for CS. If you have console you can type HLamp AutoPause 1 to turn it on and HLamp AutoPause 0 to turn it off (incase you are missing the command menu) or get my script when I'm gonna put on the script boards later tonight once I finish up the faq (I didn't realize I had so much to write, heh, will be up by 12 tonight tho) g'luck, Foo
    Leader of the lemmings! avatar
    Mantra
    Leader of the lemmings!
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    Thanks man. I can't wait to get some of those features onto my computer. That one where the music stops once the round starts will be KEY! --ProtoFrag
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Disk2 avatar
    Disk2 Joined 17y ago
    723 points Ranked 42651st
    access_time 17y
    Those screenshots are from 1.30...I just wanted to get them up on the site so I wouldn't be bothered with doing that later. You can get the the 1.20 config in Winamp 2.81 by pressing ctrl+p, selecting General Purpose in the window that pops up, and then double-clicking on the HLamp entry on the right. In Winamp 3.0 press ctrl+p, select Winamp 2x Plugins on the left, click on the HLamp entry, and then click the config button.
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Guest avatar
Guest Joined 14y ago