Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

failing

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

we just got progress report things today and i'm failing four classes. if i tell my parents i'll be grounded from everything that is good in life. basically i'm ****ed

Replies

• Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    this is the third time im posting my life story today... i was born in israel, my parents seperated like 2 years after i was born... then like 4 years later, my parents got back together, but their relationship sucked... until age 7 of mine my life was good, but then we got a relocation to korea... i moved there and learned english and made new and cool friends... after a year, when i was 8 we moved to brazil and we stayed there until i was 10... in brazil i had really cool friends which i kept in touch with until today! when i was 9 and a half, a girl came to our class, and i had a crush on her... until we moved away, my crush did not disappear and it never did... when we got back to israel after brasil, we moved to a new city, where i have sucky friends, and sucky school (im not talking about my junior-high school)... after a year since we moved back to israel, my brother, which i really loved, died in a car accident in usa! since then i was depressional... i can hardly sleep at night, why it's right now 1:00 am here... and i keep thinking about that girl i had a crush on in brasil! i really don't know what to do... oh yeah, i forgot to mention that a little while back, another relative of mine that i really liked passed away, from cancer... just you know, i also have been bummed out because of my brother, and i think i am a smart kid... i think that because i've gotten in to two special education programs, which at both, only me and another kid from my class are in... i have really lousy grades, and this is also my first year in junior high, and my parents are perfectionists... you know how junior high first years are hard?? and my parents think every grade of mine sucks... i want to be a programmer someday... don't take me wrong, i hate myself and think i suck at programming, but someone called me a vb guru, and i've been programming since i was 7, i think i inherited this from my dad, along with some other personality traits unfortunately... so my conclusion is that i need good grades, to be a programmer, (i also really want to be a guitarist with my band...) and i can't get them, cause every lesson i think... like i think about how sucky my life is, and how sucky i am, and about that girl from above...
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • mun avatar
    mun Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    OWN'd by cs =\
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 17y
    Har har! WB. Kilo^_^
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • hens not funny avatar
    hens not funny Joined 17y ago
    856 points Ranked 41654th
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Kilostream ::edits:: Nahasa - you don't need ideas, I bet you read stuff that looks like good ideas, and think it's obvious. The whole reason shrinks etc can make so much money is because people never see what is staring them in the face - all it takes is for someone totally uninvolved to look at a situation completely objectively - all then will become clear.
    yes! excellent! i now declare my return to the your life your story forum!!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • monkonaut avatar
    monkonaut Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    damnit Kilo, I was just about to post about how his brother wouldnt want that and what not..... oh well, my fault for comin in late ^_^ good luck Emagen, I had a D cause I was feeling all sad and shit but I think I brought it up to at least an B. and ya know what... I feel a whole shitload better
    SELL SELL FOOKING SELL
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 17y
    Ask your Dad why he thinks these are "low grades" The whole point of education is firstly to pave the way, and set you up with the knowledge and skills you need to make it through adult life. The second reason, is to get you formal qualifications that will allow you to get a decent job that will pay for everything you need in life, and maybe a few luxuries too. You NEED those qualifications - but trust me, you only NEED average grades - B's and C's will do fine to get you into college and University - that's all you need them for. After that, the difference is down to degrees of success - whether you are comfortable, well off, or stinking f00kin rich will never be governed by grades alone - it's down to personal drive, ambition, determination, effort, and a bit of luck. I know straight A students that are happy with what they earn, and are not doing THAT well, - some of my friends earning ridiculous amounts of money were distinctly average students at school. However, I also know people who bummed around at school, and guess what? - They are still bumming around today. Try as hard as you can, and tell your Dad you are trying as hard as you can - if trying as hard as you can yields B's and C's, he can ask no more than that, and trust me, it'll do fine. Tell him to read this post, and tell me I don't speak the truth!! Easy now, Kilo^_^ ::edits:: Nahasa - you don't need ideas, I bet you read stuff that looks like good ideas, and think it's obvious. The whole reason shrinks etc can make so much money is because people never see what is staring them in the face - all it takes is for someone totally uninvolved to look at a situation completely objectively - all then will become clear.
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • h4mx0r avatar
    h4mx0r username pic Joined 17y ago
    35,754 points Ranked 126th
    13 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Time Traveler Mapping Contest Submitter Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 7,500 Points Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    my grades are B's and a few C's now and then... My dad kills me if I get these grades. Calls em "low grades"
    it's pronounced "ham-saur avatar
    Mantra
    it's pronounced "ham-saur
    URL to post:
  • hens not funny avatar
    access_time 17y
    dammit i suck at this. i never give ne good ideas. ugh i quit from now on im never gonna post here again. so i declare my leave from the life story forum.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 17y
    No Probs Emagen, I've said all I can - the rest has to come from you. Get out there and twat it!! (copyright Red Dwarf!!) Kilo^_^
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Neirjhin avatar
    Neirjhin Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    look man, get your shit together. Do your school work the best you can. And flirt with ever bitch over your age. Go to all them dances, and do all the school bull shit while you can. being an adult is great, but you gotta buckle down in your earlier years so you can **** off when your older. :-)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • SaTaN avatar
    SaTaN Joined 17y ago
    3,061 points Ranked 3519th
    access_time 17y
    yea same here emagen...... I got an F on every class this year cuz ive been sick for like 3 months....... im ****ed too. I gotta work super f*cking hard to get at least B's in everything by the end of this year
    communist avatar
    Mantra
    communist
    URL to post:
  • emagen avatar
    emagen Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    thanks again kilo, i'm starting to do my homework now. hopefully i can pull those up before the end of the year.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by emagen My brother died earlier this year so I've been bummed out. Some people may just be lazy, others might have a reason.
    Like I said in your other thread, don't look at it as a reason to bum out - look at it as a reason to push harder than ever. I thought I'd made the point crystal clear and I'm surprised you still haven't seen it yet - Your brother has lost it all. He can do nothing with his life - he has been robbed of that. You haven't - you still have your chance - seize it with both hands. You were the lucky one out of the two of you - don't let your brother down. Oh yeah - you called this thread "failing" - there's nothing wrong with failing - to have failed something means you must first have tried it - and it's trying that will get you out of this. If you succeed great, if you fail, try again. Ask yourself this: What is the difference between the successful man, and the tramp begging in the street? Don't try and tell me one was lucky, and the other was a victim of circumstance - we all have crap in our lives - the difference between the man and the tramp is that the tramp let himself be beaten - something bad in his life knocked him down, and he never got back up. You have been knocked down by a terrible blow. Get back up. Kilo^_^
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • EtErNiTyU. avatar
    EtErNiTyU. Joined 17y ago
    288 points Ranked 51135th
    access_time 17y
    well yah you are very right...i cant really say anything to that because my brother is still alive, thankfully. So i dont want to say anything bad about you or whats going on cuz i cant feel the pain ur feeling, but i do feel very bad for you man :(
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • emagen avatar
    emagen Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by [TST>EtErNiTyU. ......i just dont understand them....
    My brother died earlier this year so I've been bummed out. Some people may just be lazy, others might have a reason.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • EtErNiTyU. avatar
    EtErNiTyU. Joined 17y ago
    288 points Ranked 51135th
    access_time 17y
    um.....yeah that is a bad idea....... maybe you should think about trying in school? theres a ton of stupid kids at my school that dont give a crud about school and get Fs and Ds and they dont care......i just dont understand them....
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Dopefish avatar
    Dopefish Joined 17y ago
    7 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    • 2 years a member Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    Nahasa...thats the worst idea I have EVER HEARD. Idiot.
    URL to post:
  • hens not funny avatar
    access_time 17y
    ah ther ther. poor emagen. u and SaTaN have the worst lives here. u no wat? fight with ur parents. show them the progress report. they get mad at u then fight back. they get mad even more , since ur already in a lotta shit fight with them more. tell them ur feelings. if they dont understand ur feelings theyre not good parents. keep a pockey knife or something in ur pocket. if u ever feel thers danger, use it.
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

emagen avatar
emagen Joined 17y ago