Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

bugs in CL beta 5

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

deagle deploy time, seemed to be too long...

Replies

• Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20192nd
    access_time 17y
    No, not CVARS again. *smacks forehead*:)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Xianghua avatar
    Xianghua Joined 17y ago
    333 points Ranked 49486th
    access_time 17y
    the screen shoots is on it's way... but i dont think increasing the weaponry of player is necessary... maybe spawn with a few more clips of bullets...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20192nd
    access_time 17y
    The Ranger: I know. That's why I'm now concentrating on the handguns and giving them more work. ltC`Inc: It does work. Before Beta 5, the menus can't even be displayed. Wampyrus: player models: they flip when the player is alive, it is very hard to take a good aim except look out for the name... - They do? I suppose it must be some of the weapons they hold. the player stood when dead, if there is a lot of bodys, a player can camp in the 'illusion' -They also do? This is getting, wierd..... very laggy, for a death match... -Well, what's new? Many HLDM servers gave me 100++ ping. I'll try to find a way to lessen it. player rarely have chance to buy, and startmoney and max money are restricted... that is good... - That's why they are given the USP. Hmmm........Seems like I must give them another weapon. the over all game play is fun, but i think CL have too many weapons to choose... the game is too fast for any player to buy before they got 'mooshed' by other player... the guns are wide variety for a player to choose in critical conditions... not all weapons are used, players often stick to their favourite gun... my is P90 'shad0w''s is mac10 (another player i played with) 'player''s is m249 - Well, you've only played with 3 guys. i think is is better to make a gameplay with DoD style flag cap maps... and weapon system of firearms, player choose thru menus.. maybe a spawn for them to buy... - That may ruin the whole fun. :) Wampyrus, it'll be helpful if you could get some screenshots.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Xianghua avatar
    Xianghua Joined 17y ago
    333 points Ranked 49486th
    access_time 17y
    player models: they flip when the player is alive, it is very hard to take a good aim except look out for the name... the player stood when dead, if there is a lot of bodys, a player can camp in the 'illusion' very laggy, for a death match... player rarely have chance to buy, and startmoney and max money are restricted... that is good... the over all game play is fun, but i think CL have too many weapons to choose... the game is too fast for any player to buy before they got 'mooshed' by other player... the guns are wide variety for a player to choose in critical conditions... not all weapons are used, players often stick to their favourite gun... my is P90 'shad0w''s is mac10 (another player i played with) 'player''s is m249 i think is is better to make a gameplay with DoD style flag cap maps... and weapon system of firearms, player choose thru menus.. maybe a spawn for them to buy...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    when i create a server and want to buy something at a health station, i just come to the first menu screen ... when i then use slot1-8 the menu closes ..... :confused: ...... [Fixes and features in Beta 5> -Multiplayer buymenu fixed well ... doesn't work for me :(
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • The Ranger avatar
    The Ranger Joined 17y ago
    506 points Ranked 45348th
    access_time 17y
    Also, the DEagle seems to do around half the damage it did before... I've noticed some accuracy anomalies, especially with the Glock. You can be crouched and not moving, witht he gun on semiauto, and a zombie comes at you. You aim directly at its head, and at this range there should be no missing, but not only do you miss, the shot goes off 20 or 30 degress. We're talking "unscoped AWP shots while jumping" accuracy here. It only happens occasionally, and I only notice it frequently with the Glock.
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Xianghua avatar
Xianghua Joined 17y ago