False hope...

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

So I know this girl for 5 years. And from all those 5 years I know her, i like her. I mean, really like her. So, after some years, we started dating for about 2 months and a half, and broke up. She cheated on me on a party. I was on holidays that weekend. I was thinking about... what to do, I don't know what she's doing on that party. I cried a lot that night. After i woke up, I asked her if she was with any guy that night. She simply said no. I bought her an armband with a sign ''Mark&Nela''. I hope it's spelled armband. After a day later, I went back home, needed to see her immidiately. I went on a bus to see her. I was there like, a whole day. I thought everything was just fine. I gave her the thing i bought, and she loved it... After some time, I went back home. Then i went on msn. She was in a bad mood. After some time talking, she said she cheated on me with a guy that she didn't knew. I had a feeling like... that my whole world collapsed... I like, didn't eat for 4 days. Then I asked my father to help me. He helped me a lot, and that's what I call a real father. I couldn't be at home crying my ass off all the day anymore. After some time, I got back on my feet. So yeah, after that, we were only friends. Then, one day before the school started, I went to see her. It was the most beautiful day in my entire life. I loved it when she hugged me and said that she missed me. I had tears in my eyes. My father picked me up that day. After that day, I could feel my heart beating again. I was in love with her again. I said I'd do anything for her, and i mean, anything! She said she doesn't know what she feels to me. She also said she likes another guy... it was a tough decision for her. I said I give her more time to think about it. So, like 1 hour ago, she said she likes that other guy. It was like that. I love her and wanna be with her > She loves him, but he doesn't want to be with her. So it was all like... all three of us are fucked up. I fucked it up very bad, I didn't call her very often, we were always fighting... Pretty much i fucked up yeah. I blame it all on me. I was the one unresponsible. So now, I'm here, don't know what to do except to type this. She's crying, I'm crying... I had a false hope... I thought I'm gonna be with her again. It was a mistake to see her in the first place. Do you guys have any ideas of what to do? I want serious answers. I just need someone to talk to... EDIT: We worked out everything. I'm still gonna see her for about 1 day a week and everything will be like it was. I'm still gonna hug her, kiss her... and all that things. The only thing that's different is that we aren't together. After I get a new girl, I'm not going to be kissing this girl or do any other things. We will still hug each other.

• Poxie avatar
    Poxie username pic Joined 11y ago
    10y
    It's only a girl dude. I know it's 5 years but you only went out 2 months. She cheated on you don't feel sorry for her. She was a bitch you were a nice guy.
    Ray-banned avatar
    Mantra
    Ray-banned
  • ATI boi avatar
    ATI boi Joined 12y ago
    189 points Ranked 20562nd
    10y
    Well you still have a chance to get back with her, I say you don't give up just yet. I'm not a love expert but just somehow get her to fall for you again.
    the boi is gone from FPSB
  • Move on, never try chasing a girl because thats what they want. Let them come to you.
  • markslo1 avatar
    markslo1 Joined 12y ago
    1,787 points Ranked 2928th
    10y
    Posted by Nvidia gurl Well you still have a chance to get back with her, I say you don't give up just yet. I'm not a love expert but just somehow get her to fall for you again.
    I said i was with her, and then we broke up. After some time, i went to see her again. The day before school started. That's when i felt my heart beating again. There is no hope to be with her again. I just don't want to sit here all days crying.. I need advise of what to do.
    OPEN UP YOUR HEARTS PEOPLE! avatar
    Mantra
    OPEN UP YOUR HEARTS PEOPLE!
  • markslo1 avatar
    markslo1 Joined 12y ago
    10y
    Posted by pOXie It's only a girl dude. I know it's 5 years but you only went out 2 months. She cheated on you don't feel sorry for her. She was a bitch you were a nice guy.
    Well she cried the other morning. She was brave enough to tell me, so I gave her another chance, but it didn't work out.
    Mantra
  • matuka avatar
    matuka username pic Joined 10y ago
    1,950 points Ranked 2684th
    13 medals 2 rare
    • 25 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 5 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 10 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    10y
    ... this kinda gave me a wet eye... ... ... >_< haha... but I do hope it works out...
  • markslo1 avatar
    markslo1 Joined 12y ago
    10y
    Bump...
    Mantra
  • Rokusho avatar
    Rokusho Joined 13y ago
    10y
    Dude, it's just a girl. It ain't the end of the world, it ain't gonna be the last girl you will ever be with. Sure it may seem bad now, but simply put, get over it. The easiest thing is to forget her and move on, plenty more fish in the sea. Just don't dwell on the matter hang with mates, keep busy and don't think about it and before you know it...
    Will map for food. avatar
    Mantra
    Will map for food.
  • Swifty avatar
    Swifty username pic Joined 11y ago
    3,526 points Ranked 1454th
    12 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    10y
    The way I look at it is, she was more pain than what it was worth then look at the world itself there is billions more girls out there just waiting to be with a guy like you, I say move on don't even be friends cause you will constantly fight or bring up past relationships.
    Swifter than you! avatar
    Mantra
    Swifter than you!
  • Demonio avatar
    Demonio Joined 12y ago
    7,217 points Ranked 671st
    10y
    IMO, she sounds like a dumb bitch. She isn't worth it, don't even bother with her anymore. Also, ask yourself this: Does she give me positive feelings or negative?
  • Blood Omen avatar
    Blood Omen Joined 12y ago
    10y
    Posted by oZy0203 Move on, never try chasing a girl because thats what they want. Let them come to you.
    take his advise he speaks the truth :D trust ;)
  • markslo1 avatar
    markslo1 Joined 12y ago
    10y
    Posted by Swifty The way I look at it is, she was more pain than what it was worth then look at the world itself there is billions more girls out there just waiting to be with a guy like you, I say move on don't even be friends cause you will constantly fight or bring up past relationships.
    Well in all those 5 years, I haven't meet the right one. I was with girls like for 1 week or so. This one...I could be with her for like years...
    Mantra
  • MITTLE avatar
    MITTLE Joined 13y ago
    10y
    Dude, stop beating yourself up about it, she cheated on you she should be the guilty one not you, you will find the right girl one day man, its only a matter of time.
    Hardstyle. avatar
    Mantra
    Hardstyle.
  • Demonio avatar
    Demonio Joined 12y ago
    10y
    Btw, how old are you?
  • markslo1 avatar
    markslo1 Joined 12y ago
    10y
    Posted by Demonio IMO, she sounds like a dumb bitch. She isn't worth it, don't even bother with her anymore. Also, ask yourself this: Does she give me positive feelings or negative?
    Well i said she cried the other morning. She said she was sorry... she didn't know why they were making out... It was the moment where you just don't think i guess... I could see it in my eyes that she was really really sorry. She also gave my lots of toys, like teddybears and stuff... She was really trying hard to be with me and that counts.
    Mantra
  • Swifty avatar
    10y
    Mark how old are you?
    Swifter than you! avatar
    Mantra
    Swifter than you!
  • markslo1 avatar
    markslo1 Joined 12y ago
    10y
    Posted by Demonio Btw, how old are you?
    I'm 14, everyone says I'm like 16-17
    Mantra
  • Swifty avatar
    10y
    Yea it is not going to work out, relationships at a young age usually don't last for years. The time set in highschool is basically just dating around to see if you can find a girl by grade 12 that is absolutely dedicated to you and "wont cheat" but even if you don't find a girl in highschool there is always college that is where most couples come from. Just don't make one girl your everything cause in the end you will have nothing, Like you do right now. MOVE ON!
    Swifter than you! avatar
    Mantra
    Swifter than you!
  • markslo1 avatar
    markslo1 Joined 12y ago
    10y
    Posted by Swifty Yea it is not going to work out, relationships at a young age usually don't last for years. The time set in highschool is basically just dating around to see if you can find a girl by grade 12 that is absolutely dedicated to you and "wont cheat" but even if you don't find a girl in highschool there is always college that is where most couples come from. Just don't make one girl your everything cause in the end you will have nothing, Like you do right now. MOVE ON!
    You are totally right, but it's just hard to control the love. This is really weird, at this girl i really found out what love is, so... it's hard for me. I almost killed myself when i found out she cheated on me. Anyway, I'll get over it and try to find other girl, but I just need time to heal the wounds she gave me. As i said, we're still gonna see each other and kiss. I believe I'm strong and will make it without any hard feelings to her. No more love, we're only friends now. I do believe it's gonna be hard next time i see her, but with time, I'll get over her.
    Mantra
  • Mxmlln avatar
    Mxmlln Joined 12y ago
    39,663 points Ranked 102nd
    10y
    Posted by MITTLE Dude, stop beating yourself up about it, she cheated on you she should be the guilty one not you, you will find the right girl one day man, its only a matter of time.
    True... ... so very true.
    Inactive
  • Demonio avatar
    Demonio Joined 12y ago
    10y
    Posted by markslo1
    Posted by Swifty Yea it is not going to work out, relationships at a young age usually don't last for years. The time set in highschool is basically just dating around to see if you can find a girl by grade 12 that is absolutely dedicated to you and "wont cheat" but even if you don't find a girl in highschool there is always college that is where most couples come from. Just don't make one girl your everything cause in the end you will have nothing, Like you do right now. MOVE ON!
    You are totally right, but it's just hard to control the love. This is really weird, at this girl i really found out what love is, so... it's hard for me. I almost killed myself when i found out she cheated on me. Anyway, I'll get over it and try to find other girl, but I just need time to heal the wounds she gave me. As i said, we're still gonna see each other and kiss. I believe I'm strong and will make it without any hard feelings to her. No more love, we're only friends now. I do believe it's gonna be hard next time i see her, but with time, I'll get over her.
    Green = good job Red = You're only going to make it hard on yourself if you do that. You'll continue to develop feelings for here if you do that. No matter how many times you tell yourself you won't.
  • oxo24 avatar
    oxo24 Joined 12y ago
    701 points Ranked 7258th
    10y
    Love is a double edged sword my friend, ive only ever been truly in love twice, and im worried im gna make it 3 on friday >< well anyway a friend of mine blah blah, got depressed cus she wanted to be just friends, jumped in canal, splat, nearly died... then last week i realised i loved a girl i work with, and i mean really, now, she LIKES me but shes 5 years olders, which shouldnt be an obstacle but w-e i cried myself to sleep for a whole week, and im just about lifting myself out of depression again, now, the 3rd one, meh, i dont want to get too close as if you've never experienced depression, you're lucky, its possibly the worst feeling i've ever experienced, heck, it IS.... and swifty, you can't move on... just, dont get too involved with her for a while... try not to get too close to her emotionally, thats how ive lifted myself out of depression...
    Mantra
    "Ideas are bulletproof"

Embed

Share banner
Image URL:
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

Author

markslo1 avatar
markslo1 Joined 12y ago