Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Anti-Suicide Thread

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Right well basically I thought that the whole forum was so worryign we needed a list of reasons not to commit suicide. So here we go. 1) You have the right to live, whatever the world may try to tell you

Replies

1-50 of 142
Pages
Go to page:
  • Questionablebob avatar
    Questionablebob Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    It was a song. "Feeling Down? Just call 1-8 hundred, suicide
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • h4mx0r avatar
    h4mx0r username pic Joined 17y ago
    35,754 points Ranked 126th
    13 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Time Traveler Mapping Contest Submitter Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 7,500 Points Medal icon
    access_time 16y
    lol yea, but they werent pencils, they were little laminated cards. LOL that was funny. 4/5 of the school was roaming around saying, "Feeling down? Then call 1-800-suicide!"
    it's pronounced "ham-saur avatar
    Mantra
    it's pronounced "ham-saur
    URL to post:
  • Questionablebob avatar
    access_time 16y
    REmeber thoose suicide pencils we got at school? Just cal 1-800-SUICIDE. Sad aint it?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • h4mx0r avatar
    access_time 16y
    d00d, screaming that in front of fanatics might get u killed
    Mantra
    URL to post:
  • Questionablebob avatar
    access_time 16y
    GO AETHIEST!!! WE DONT HAVE TO BE IN ANY RELIGON WARS!!! Hopefully. And isnt this an anti-suicide thread?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • h4mx0r avatar
    access_time 16y
    Im aethiest. I figured that since I dunno which religion is real, or if any, at least I dont pray to the wrong thing. So I shouldnt be punished should I? *good thinking* :D of course, maybe I wouldnt be rewarded, assuming that religions are real
    Mantra
    URL to post:
  • waffle man avatar
    waffle man Joined 17y ago
    1,404 points Ranked 22115th
    access_time 16y
    Originally posted by IAmAMitten okay first of all, honestly he asks really of nothing too much from us that we cant handle. second your so damn lucky that Jesus died on the cross to have everything messed up youve ever done to be forgiven (if you confess it to Him)
    OH SHIT! CRHISTIAN ALERT! MAN THE BATTLE STATIONS! JESUS LOVERS AHEAD! (sorry if anyone(but IAmAMitten found that offensive)) But seriously man. You remind me of those people who knock on your door at 7:30 in the morning on a Saturday. Except... YOUR FUCKING NUTS!! Sorry, but you are a true *******. You disreguard every other religion. This is why I dont go to church. Because of people like you. You are like the hippies who fought for peace and complete freedom, and against the goverment. But you, you fight for god and against satan... But the hippies were cool... Your just ignorant and a moron... Sorry if I seem childish for calling him names but these are my opinions of him. Oh guess what?! I'm going to hell for this one (sarcasm) OH NO!
    1337 h4x0r
    URL to post:
  • FlapJack avatar
    FlapJack Joined 18y ago
    5,443 points Ranked 1202nd
    9 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    access_time 16y
    First thing I have to say is this: I have not posted since "the incident", and do not plan on posting, but I have viewed this topic many times, and this last post just bothers me. It amazes me that no one has responded to IAmAMitten's ignorant post that is full of hypocricy. I have decided to come back just to put this right, because this is just bullshit, what IAmAMitten posted. Okay, here we go.
    Originally posted by IAmAMitten reasons to live? heh, i dont care if your not religious or not, or if you go to church or not but i have something serious to say.
    Alright, so you don't care if we are religious or not, good. But wait...
    Origianlly posted by IAmAMitten You know what the ultimate sin is against God? NO, forget christianity, forget any religion that youve ever been with. just think about your creator. okay first of all, honestly he asks really of nothing too much from us that we cant handle. second your so damn lucky that Jesus died on the cross to have everything messed up youve ever done to be forgiven (if you confess it to Him)
    Wow, this is just so pathetic, it's seriously not even funny. Usually I laugh when I find something totally ignorant like this, but this just crosses the line. Your first three paragraphs contradict each other one-hundred percent. Alright, you said that you don't care if we are religious or not, YET you ignorantly say that we have to think about our "creator", but wait wait, if we are not religious, do we believe in a creator? You tell us to forget about whatever religion we have ever been with, yet still you persist to say that Jesus died on the cross for us. Compared to world religions, its not a huge percent of people that are christian and believe that Christ died on the cross for us, or even exsisted, for that matter. And also, you state that we must "confess" our sins to "HIM", but you said that earlier we should forget about being in a religion-- I hate to break this to you, but in only Christian and a few other religions do you have to "CONFESS" to your almighty creator. Interesting eh? I am just getting started.
    Origianlly posted by IAmAMitten but youll be surprised to hear (maybe not), that Suicide is the ultimate sin.
    Whoa whoa whoa, wait a second here, you don't care what religion we are, and you tell us to forget that we are in any religion when we read your statements, yet you point out here that suicide is the ULTIMATE SIN, but not all religions believe that. Actually, a lot dont. You are totally blocking out every other religion and only looking at your current religion, which I assume is Catholic or a sub-devision of the Catholic religion. You should look more into other religions, and think about what you are saying before you type bullshit like this. (I apoligize for trolling, but I don't feel like having asterisks in my response to his ignorant post at the moment)
    Origianlly posted by IAmAMitten First of all, your saying to God, your creator, the one and only, he who is called I-Am, that YOU are in control of YOUR life, and that YOU know whats best for YOU. Second of all, your saying you don't need Him, that He does not control every inch of your life, every second, for every breathe you take, you are saying that he does not let you do that, but it is your own physical body that does that.
    Now you state that when we "commit suicide" that we are blatently telling our God that he doesn't control us. You call him the "one-and-only", and the "I-Am, and "God", which is telling other religions that they are incorrect and that only the Catholic [or subdevision of Catholic> God exsists... but wait, didn't you just say a little ways back that you don't care what religion we are? Sounds like some kind of propaghanda to shove the Catholic beliefs down peoples throats... very nice job there. Back to what you said there, that we are telling "God" that he doesn't control every inch of our life when we commit suicide... well, if we CHOOSE to commit suicide, is "God" really controlling every inch of our life? If so, then why is it bad that we are choosing to take our life, since that had to have been chosen by the "I-Am" aeons before we exsisted, right? Also, you state that "God" is telling "letting" us breathe every time we breathe, and when we choose to kill ourselves that we are telling "God" that it is our physical bodies doing it, not "Him". Well, is it not our physical bodies doing it? Here's an interesting example, when a child is born with lungs that are not fully developed and dies, what was "God" doing then? Was he sleeping while a baby comes into this Earth and dies immediatly, never taking action ever? Also, if they put the baby on Life Support, is that against the Catholic [or whatever religion you are> beliefs, because obviously we are "telling 'God'" that he isn't controlling that young ones lungs, right? Hmm, I think you, and the rest of the Catholic religion, need to think things like this out before you go out trying to shove your useless, moronic, ignorant beliefs down other peoples throats. On we go...
    Originally posted by IAmAMitten give me a retalliation.
    Done. I gave you quite a worthy fight, I would think. I want to see you come back and try and oppose me, for you shall lose.
    Originally posted by IAmAMitten and also, those of you who said to live for worldly possessions and worldy pleasure, you know your going to Hell right? it sounds cliche, but everyone is condemned to hell (be you christian or atheist), not a single one of us deserves to live. makes me wonder why he doesnt just put is foot down on us. [but at least your not commiting suicide, thats like cutting to the chase, just paying for it all right there for eternity.>
    So in other words, even though you follow God and worship him, and all the people that do, will die and go to Hell, right? Heh, funny, whats the point then? Then you even acknowledge atheism, and yet you continue to point out your ignorant beliefs of God, shoving it down people's throats! You acknowledge that there are people who do not believe in a creator at all, that believe in something more plausible, like for instance Evolution! You continue to totally ignore that fact, and state things about "God" ruling the Universe, and that no one else believes anything else... Ignorance is bliss! And then, last, you state that people who suicide are just "cutting to the chase" and paying for it all right there for eternity-- but wait, you acknowledged an atheist, yet you still continue to comment on an afterlife? And plus, you said that we all will be condemned to hell, so what's the point of not "cutting to the chase", what's the point of suffering? Your a funny person!
    Originally posted by IAmAMitten. GIVE ME A RETALLIATION. I CHALLENGE YOU TO COME UP WITH YOUR BIGGEST PILE OF BULL.
    I guess you thought you had one the war of religions by posting your ultra-intelligent ignorant "facts" on these forums, and you thought no one would argue. You were almost correct, but someone DID argue, someone DID accept your "challenge", and you have been totally destroyed, if you even consider this a "challenge". Too bad.
    Originally posted by IAmAMitten. "All that is not eternal, is eternally useless." -C.S. Lewis Your brother, and Child of God, Mitten
    Well, you end your rant of ignorance with a quote that pretty much states that our human lifes are eternally useless, good job. Then you state that you are a Child of God, ignoring the fact that you told us to forget religions earlier, yet again. I applaud you, your post has totally changed my views (sarcasm). You have tried your damned hardest to shove Christian beliefs down my throat, and failed horribly. I expect a reply, so I can burn you again. Thanks... --flapjack
    Pancakes fo' life, yo. avatar
    Mantra
    Pancakes fo' life, yo.
    URL to post:
  • IAmAMitten avatar
    IAmAMitten Joined 17y ago
    123 points Ranked 64048th
    7 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    • 2 years a member Medal icon
    access_time 16y
    reasons to live? heh, i dont care if your not religious or not, or if you go to church or not but i have something serious to say. You know what the ultimate sin is against God? NO, forget christianity, forget any religion that youve ever been with. just think about your creator. okay first of all, honestly he asks really of nothing too much from us that we cant handle. second your so damn lucky that Jesus died on the cross to have everything messed up youve ever done to be forgiven (if you confess it to Him) but youll be surprised to hear (maybe not), that Suicide is the ultimate sin. First of all, your saying to God, your creator, the one and only, he who is called I-Am, that YOU are in control of YOUR life, and that YOU know whats best for YOU. Second of all, your saying you don't need Him, that He does not control every inch of your life, every second, for every breathe you take, you are saying that he does not let you do that, but it is your own physical body that does that. give me a retalliation. and also, those of you who said to live for worldly possessions and worldy pleasure, you know your going to Hell right? it sounds cliche, but everyone is condemned to hell (be you christian or atheist), not a single one of us deserves to live. makes me wonder why he doesnt just put is foot down on us. [but at least your not commiting suicide, thats like cutting to the chase, just paying for it all right there for eternity.> GIVE ME A RETALLIATION. I CHALLENGE YOU TO COME UP WITH YOUR BIGGEST PILE OF BULL. "All that is not eternal, is eternally useless." -C.S. Lewis Your brother, and Child of God, Mitten
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • 5KyL1N3 avatar
    5KyL1N3 Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    i am about to commit suicide. but i will give reasons why I DO want to live. living. school, girls, friends, life, future. why i DONT want to live family, family, family, family, family, fighting over NOTHING. jesus christ, my parents are gonna (maybe) divorce all over ****ing nothing! my god i want to slap there faces and get the hell outahere
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Moistnote avatar
    Moistnote Joined 17y ago
    7,977 points Ranked 771st
    11 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    access_time 16y
    ah flap du ntalk that way. you know that if u ned to tak just message me and tell me to lissen.
    Pajamaz0r
    URL to post:
  • FlapJack avatar
    FlapJack Joined 18y ago
    5,443 points Ranked 1202nd
    9 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    access_time 16y
    1.) death 2.) the point that i will probably end up killing myself soon 3.) living without me will be a joy.
    Pancakes fo' life, yo. avatar
    Mantra
    Pancakes fo' life, yo.
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 16y
    #1) PRONNNNNNNNNN #2) PRONNNNNNNNNN #3) PRONNNNNNNNNN #4) ETC.
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Moistnote avatar
    Moistnote Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    having extreeme us n downs. your mood changes in split seconds (damn hair).
    Pajamaz0r
    URL to post:
  • GRIZz avatar
    GRIZz Joined 17y ago
    10,784 points Ranked 537th
    access_time 16y
    what exactly is the condition of being bipolar?
    teh bear avatar
    Mantra
    teh bear
    URL to post:
  • Moistnote avatar
    Moistnote Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    i try my best. serously if you didn't know that i am always in a good mood you would think i was bipolar or somthing.
    Pajamaz0r
    URL to post:
  • GRIZz avatar
    GRIZz Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    damn it moist... you frustrate me sometimes.... :P
    teh bear avatar
    Mantra
    teh bear
    URL to post:
  • Moistnote avatar
    Moistnote Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    lol. i am just messing with this guy. you know me. i dun know if i ever get mad on the forums .
    Pajamaz0r
    URL to post:
  • GRIZz avatar
    GRIZz Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    oh children will you please SHUT UP?! jeezus christ you both are taking up so much room in this thread that supposed to pertain to anit suicide, not how one person is a bafoon and so on and so forth. jeez... one should not take their life because: 1. There are a lot more things in life. Some good, some bad. But my theory is that you will have as many good things as bad things in life so best experience all of 'em. 2. A lot more people than you think care about you. If you take your own life, a lot more people will be depressed and possibly take theirs. Then we'll have a whole chain of suicides just cuz of one person. 3. If you take life seriously, life will take you seriously and give you a lot of good oppurtunities.
    teh bear avatar
    Mantra
    teh bear
    URL to post:
  • Moistnote avatar
    Moistnote Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    i would highly recomend look at the forum rules which you may find here . the paragraph i would like to specify is this one. Do not to post more than one time in a row. Use the edit button instead and add your comments to your last post. If you are contributing pictures to the Babes Forum, you may double or triple post due to size limitations with images in a post. have a good day.
    Pajamaz0r
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 16y
    Originally posted by Moistnote lets disect this shall we. first i didn't know that you can hold a civilized conversation while cursing like an uneducated bafoon.
    So since when does including one swear word in a paragraph considered "cursing like an uneducated bafoon"? Hmmm... yes I swore so I must be rambling like a bafoon, and I MUST sound uneducated.
    well, not really. your suicidesolution. not anti-suicide. so really you are the opposite of this thread.
    My name is SuicideSolution, this thread is about Anti-Suicide. I posted saying that I was the solution, as a joke about who cares about anti-suicide. So really, it's obvious that I'm the oposite of this thread, that's why I posted that... anyone should of been able to figure that out.
    since i could bear to not answer this i will have to. i have the right to judge what your personality is like due to the fact that you show your personality here whilst you post. as I am showing mine right now.
    No just because you are posting doesn't mean you are showing your personality. In posting there is lack of emotion, meaning, seriousness, importance, etc. I'm sorry I don't take forums as seriously as you do, I'll try to put as much heart & emotion into my posts next time so you get the feel of who I really am.
    if I am infact a nobody then who do you bother to reply to a nobody? plus, why should i shoot myself over some immature kid getting upset over common sence?
    You are a nobody to me, I don't give a **** what you think about me. I reply for entertainment, listening to you go on about nothing and how your logic is flawed. And the shoot yourself was clearny another lame joke about this thread, how it is about anti-suicide and I am condoning suicide and actually encouraging it.
    and i'm not even going to mention your double posting...............................
    Oh my god, not a double post. It's the end of the world isn't it? Man it's a forum, grow up.
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Moistnote avatar
    Moistnote Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    Originally posted by §üîçîdê§ølütîøñ Oh oh so I'm a moron now am I? I think you should shut the **** up considering first of all you don't know me, second yes I can carry on a civilized conversation, third you wouldn't know if I couldn't, and fourth I was making a shameless joke about my name and how it relates to this thread. Who are you to judge who I am, and to justify what I say?Nobody, you are a nobody. So sit down, load the bullet into the gun, and shoot yourself .
    lets disect this shall we. first
    Oh oh so I'm a moron now am I? I think you should shut the **** up considering first of all you don't know me, second yes I can carry on a civilized conversation,
    i didn't know that you can hold a civilized conversation while cursing like an uneducated bafoon.
    and fourth I was making a shameless joke about my name and how it relates to this thread
    well, not really. your suicidesolution. not anti-suicide. so really you are the opposite of this thread.
    Who are you to judge who I am, and to justify what I say?
    since i could bear to not answer this i will have to. i have the right to judge what your personality is like due to the fact that you show your personality here whilst you post. as I am showing mine right now.
    Nobody, you are a nobody. So sit down, load the bullet into the gun, and shoot yourself .
    if I am infact a nobody then who do you bother to reply to a nobody? plus, why should i shoot myself over some immature kid getting upset over common sence? and i'm not even going to mention your double posting...............................
    Pajamaz0r
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 16y
    Anyways I didn't read the middle pages of this thread so I don't know what has already been said. 1. Life is good if you want it to be 2. You always have at least family and/or friends who love you 3. You will hate yourself for having a short-lived life and not experiencing everything you wanted to
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 16y
    Originally posted by Moistnote no. your a moron who can't hold a civilized conversation. moving on, I think that if a person is too ill too live they should donate their organs.
    Oh oh so I'm a moron now am I? I think you should shut the **** up considering first of all you don't know me, second yes I can carry on a civilized conversation, third you wouldn't know if I couldn't, and fourth I was making a shameless joke about my name and how it relates to this thread. Who are you to judge who I am, and to justify what I say? Nobody, you are a nobody. So sit down, load the bullet into the gun, and shoot yourself.
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 16y
    Hi oh. Live life to the fullest however possible.
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Moistnote avatar
    Moistnote Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    no. your a moron who can't hold a civilized conversation. moving on, I think that if a person is too ill too live they should donate their organs.
    Pajamaz0r
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 16y
    i 4M T3H 50LUT10N
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • BorisTheSpider avatar
    BorisTheSpider Joined 17y ago
    266 points Ranked 52099th
    access_time 16y
    lets suppose, someone you hold dear, god forbid anything that i say to come true, falls treminally ill, in pain, and cant be helped much longer, would you not appeal to have that person given drugs to end their suffering?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • nemes1s avatar
    nemes1s Joined 17y ago
    364 points Ranked 48533rd
    access_time 16y
    Naturally yes, Chemically ofcourse not.
    Just keepin' it fresh.
    URL to post:
  • BorisTheSpider avatar
    access_time 16y
    lol, never rly thought about it that way, what about euthanasia? is it right to end the life who's terminaly ill, who wont ever get better and would most likley die in a month or 2 n e way?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • monkonaut avatar
    monkonaut Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    Mmm... no. The world sucks, I'm not gonna deny that. I cant count the times I've wanted to end it all, but I cant. Because this world has 2 types of people. Good and evil (sorry, corny I know =/). Good is typically kind to people and realize that they are not the most important being on earth and will help others. Evil people dont give a **** about anyone, racists, gangsters, that type. The world sucks, but dont make it worse. Have you ever felt the pain of someone you know dying? No sane good person could ever do ruin someone elses life because their's sucks. Dont hurt the people that do love you and care about you because some others may not. The world is mostly full of evil people now adays, so I beg of all of you not to lower our numbers. It's a losing battle, but in the end all their really is to do it fight the good fight, and eventually lose with dignity. But what do I know :o
    SELL SELL FOOKING SELL
    URL to post:
  • BorisTheSpider avatar
    access_time 16y
    hmmm, goin to the opposite of this thread but, doesnt every1 have the right to take their own life too?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • LTF|Acid Eyez avatar
    LTF|Acid Eyez Joined 17y ago
    1,326 points Ranked 22374th
    access_time 16y
    everyone just needs to realize their life could be ALOT worse. My life doesn't suck at all, its all about the person and what they make of themselves.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Moistnote avatar
    Moistnote Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    it went with you. now whats with yer new git-up. i liked the boobies flashing. and yer arvatar sucks.
    Pajamaz0r
    URL to post:
  • -MonKeY- avatar
    -MonKeY- Joined 18y ago
    1,156 points Ranked 23202nd
    access_time 16y
    Don't think there is an excuse not to commit suicide really is there? Shame this thread moved away.
    Old, so very very old...
    URL to post:
  • Moistnote avatar
    Moistnote Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    well i love you too but not in the way your diobolical mind thinks of. sebby on the other hand............................^_^
    Pajamaz0r
    URL to post:
  • nemes1s avatar
    nemes1s Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Nice to know you like me too ..
    Just keepin' it fresh.
    URL to post:
  • Moistnote avatar
    Moistnote Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    the feeling is not mutual. trust me. ::::::::::::::::EDIT::::::::::: Its spelt MUTUAL!
    Pajamaz0r
    URL to post:
  • nemes1s avatar
    nemes1s Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    I still love you though !
    Just keepin' it fresh.
    URL to post:
  • Moistnote avatar
    Moistnote Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    um. i'd rather not. and please dont moist yourself dreaming of me. i am not moistable.
    Pajamaz0r
    URL to post:
  • nemes1s avatar
    nemes1s Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    i love him so much ^ lets hope he loves me as much as i love him. *sigh* /me sleeps ZzzZzzZzz
    Just keepin' it fresh.
    URL to post:
  • Moistnote avatar
    Moistnote Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    nah. me life doesn't suck. if me life sucked i ouldn't be on these here forums and expressing my moisting powers.
    Pajamaz0r
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 17y
    you think your life sucks? listen to my story, and all this happened and i am not even 13... i was born in israel, my parents seperated like 2 years after i was born... then like 4 years later, my parents got back together, but their relationship sucked... until age 7 of mine my life was good, but then we got a relocation to korea... i moved there and learned english and made new and cool friends... after a year, when i was 8 we moved to brazil and we stayed there until i was 10... in brazil i had really cool friends which i kept in touch with until today! when i was 9 and a half, a girl came to our class, and i had a crush on her... until we moved away, my crush did not disappear and it never did... when we got back to israel after brasil, we moved to a new city, where i have sucky friends, and sucky school (im not talking about my junior-high school)... after a year since we moved back to israel, my brother, which i really loved, died in a car accident in usa! since then i was depressional... i can hardly sleep at night, why it's right now 1:00 am here... and i keep thinking about that girl i had a crush on in brasil! i really don't know what to do... oh yeah, i forgot to mention that a little while back, another relative of mine that i really liked passed away, from cancer...
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • nemes1s avatar
    nemes1s Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    /me slaps commandos boobs across his face
    Just keepin' it fresh.
    URL to post:
  • h4mx0r avatar
    access_time 17y
    mmm... sex... but I feel that I must complete my destiny to become the ultimate gamer before my time is up... MUHAHAHA
    Mantra
    URL to post:
  • Tha-Flash avatar
    Tha-Flash Joined 17y ago
    109 points Ranked 66516th
    access_time 17y
    The main reason to live is Sex. Ok. And any other 'Fun'.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Moistnote avatar
    Moistnote Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    think spawn? my my kilo. you will be dead in a few minutes.
    Pajamaz0r
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 17y
    /me cuts himself on a big think..... Eurgh! Kilo killed self with thinkspawn. ^_^
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • nemes1s avatar
    nemes1s Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    too late, i just hurt my self .. brain go stupid cant think i am
    Just keepin' it fresh.
    URL to post:
  • Moistnote avatar
    Moistnote Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    kilo lets not try to overthink. you might hurt yourself. and we don't wanthtat.
    Pajamaz0r
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

-MonKeY- avatar
-MonKeY- Joined 18y ago