Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Bad day at school...

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

As if school wasn't bad enough. This morning (2/20) a football player, name Ryan, at my school died while doing routine warmups. He passed out and minutes later died. It has been a rough day for my school, and many people are taking it with wet eyes. Tomorrow will be even worse as they realize their loss. Please keep Ryan's family in your thoughts.
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    Errr. schools is soooo boring!!! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • hens not funny avatar
    hens not funny Joined 17y ago
    856 points Ranked 41742nd
    access_time 17y
    lol flash tryin 2 be cool...thats never gonna happen
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • alive avatar
    alive Joined 18y ago
    1,002 points Ranked 26732nd
    access_time 17y
    Nice flash you ****ing moron.................. Yes its a sad loss but dont take to much time to grieve or itll **** you over.
    small avatar much??!?
    URL to post:
  • monkonaut avatar
    monkonaut Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    lol Nahasa... we could all die doing anything, at anytime, from unknown diseases or just from our body's natural flaws...
    SELL SELL FOOKING SELL
    URL to post:
  • hens not funny avatar
    hens not funny Joined 17y ago
    856 points Ranked 41742nd
    access_time 17y
    holy crap how did he die??man thts so friggin scary. holy shit ill be careful from now on.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • normac avatar
    normac Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    yea it is but he forgot the ^_^, but man im sorry to hear that, i hope everything turns out ok :( ill pray for you (im christian)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • emagen avatar
    emagen Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Wow, that sounds very familiar. Oh yea! That's Kilostreams words! Good skills in copying and pasting.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Tha-Flash avatar
    Tha-Flash Joined 17y ago
    109 points Ranked 66879th
    access_time 17y
    I gotta say, you need to take time out to grieve, but don't take forever over it. You suffered the loss of a friend - that's a pretty bad thing to have happen to you - but YOU are still alive, don't forget about that. Out of you and your friend, YOU are the lucky one - you still have your life, you can still day dream, and you still have the opportunity, and the power to take your destiny into your own hands, and drive those dreams of yours into reality. The only dream that will never come true is the dream of having your friend back. But let me ask you this - If I could grant you one more conversation with your respective friend, and you were to ask them about it, do YOU think they would wish you to regress into a shell, drop out of school, miss out on grades, and the chance of a good career, and comfortable adult life because of what happened to them? I don't think so - I think they would urge you to pick up the pieces, gather your energy, and surge forward into the rest of your life, and do enough living for the both of you!! You can get a good job, buy a house, get a wife, go on vacations, have kids (maybe name one after your friend, to give him a legacy...??) There is soooo much YOU have left that YOU can do with YOUR life. Think of all of your dead friends unrealised dreams, and ambitions - he has not the chance to do anything about them now, and it is too late for him to have regrets. It is not for you. Grieve while you must, but life goes on, you owe it to your friend to get on with yours. Easy now, -Flash
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

emagen avatar
emagen Joined 17y ago