Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Quick bit of my life

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Well, my life was pretty good and normal until I was like 8 maybe 10, I don't really remember. My parents started fighting a bunch, eventually they split up (not divorce), and lived in different houses to 'take a break'. The fighting kept going, lead to a rough divorce. Bad crap, bad crap. Few fights later. My mom meets this guy Pat, they date for pretty much a year or whatever, break up, mom dates my dad again, break, Pat, Dad, Pat, Dad, Pat, Dad. This went on for awhile. My brother, going to college. That goes well for awhile, he drops out. Got into drugs. Bad crowd. Few years. Mom and dad got remarried, lasted like 3 months, divorce again. Pat, dad, pat, dad..Now she's single. I live with her my sister, my cousin, uncle. Now its 2003. On January 11, my brother was killed. Gunshot. Not in a gang. Just some high druggies looking for an apartment to break into. I hate them. Casket viewing, funeral. I cried more than ever. It's Feburary, I'm 15, 16 in May. I don't want to do my schoolwork anymore. My dad will ground me for life. I'm tired of school, I hate my dad, and I miss my bro.

Replies

• Tha-Flash avatar
    Tha-Flash Joined 17y ago
    109 points Ranked 66514th
    access_time 17y
    hmm... I know what it can be like. But not to be rude but why does this forum just talk about people who have died. Strange. -Flash
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • hens not funny avatar
    hens not funny Joined 17y ago
    856 points Ranked 41667th
    access_time 17y
    holy shit poor emagen...wat a rough life /me pats emagen on the back there there
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • monkonaut avatar
    monkonaut Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    well ya i dont think i believe evil... cause hes a damn spammer... but emagen that sucks, all you guys have such rough lives...
    SELL SELL FOOKING SELL
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    That is sad sad... I dont even have a mom and dad, after like i born for like a month someone burned my house. But i was safe becasue my bro took me out, but after that my bro went in and try to get the others in the house but it was too late..everybody die in thereeven my bro except i have one family left and that is my UNCLE KEVIN, he take care of me...and last year he just die...and i just graduation from high skewl, and went to a college...and now i still feel kind of bad.......... i have no more family..none..because they were all in the HOUSE for Christmas.........and i was a little baby so i cant help anything.. But i still have my gf here..so.....man life is just un fair!:mgw: But soon 2 months ago...i find the person who burned my house down and i sewed him.......and he admit he did...and by that time that i find him...it was 78..so i just said oh forget............. so i told the juded that i'm not going to sews him no more..so he came out FREE!:apc: And that is my story!
    Bot Account
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

emagen avatar
emagen Joined 17y ago