Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

YAY Fer me!!!

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Today, i had a major headache all day long... When i have headaches or if im sick i dont show it, i dont start punching everyone cause i feel like shit so everyone was laughing with me and talking ect which made my headache even worst. At school they dont do anything bout headaches, walk in the nurses office and walk out with...a headache. So i didnt do anything about it. I came home and guess what!!! I swallowed my first advil :P kinda embarrasing but i never have swallowed a pill cause i will gag. Im sooo proud of myself :D (ok im playin, im not proud)

Replies

• alive avatar
    alive Joined 17y ago
    1,002 points Ranked 26645th
    access_time 17y
    iunno h0ws donmmts us spellz0rz? lol. Pills always came easy to me. eh well gj
    small avatar much??!?
    URL to post:
  • hens not funny avatar
    hens not funny Joined 17y ago
    856 points Ranked 41666th
    access_time 17y
    u swallowed your first pill!??!?!PFFFT ahahaha how old are ya!!!!no im jkz congrats. how the hell do u get gags wen u swallow pills??
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • BeaVaBallA avatar
    BeaVaBallA Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    one time when i was like 8 i had to take a pill and i tried to swallow it and i thought i swallowed it and i said summn like "i swallowed it" and half way thru me trying to say " that was thr first pill i ever swallowed" it flew out of my mouth :( i think it was under my tongue i was pissed and so was my dad cuz it hit him in the eye :\ but now i can do it easy
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    i was the same as you crack. I swallowed my first pill at 14, I felt really stupid making my mom but me the chewables at 14 years old. The first time I had tried it i just couldn't get it down my throat. I swallowed an entire glass of water but it just sat on my tongue and dissolved. The next time I tried it went down but I coughed back up. but now its easy, just took practice.
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 17y
    I had to take pills every single day during the summer since I was about 5 or 6 for hay fever. I never have trouble with pills, just take a big mouthful of water, tip your head back, drop the pill in, and swallow it with the water. Pill gone. Oh yeah, I used to hate injections, but then for a while I had to have a lot of injections, and needles for blood samples and stuff, they ain't no problem now. Simon is dead right about psychological pressure though - I have a friend, 25 years old, his arms, legs, and back are literally 80% covered in tattoos - which must mean millions upon millions of needle jabs over the years when he was having them done - and yet he will run a mile at the thought of giving blood, or having a vaccination, or anything else medical involving him being jabbed with a needle. But when he wants a tattoo, tens of jabs per second just ain't a problem!! Weird, huh? Kilo^_^
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • emagen avatar
    emagen Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    When I was like 11 and I got my jaw expander off (ouch) I couldn't swallow pills because that expander messed me up, but now I can! w00t
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Tha-Flash avatar
    Tha-Flash Joined 17y ago
    109 points Ranked 66501st
    access_time 17y
    Hehe, I like the capsule pills, they are ok to take without water or anything. But I have like this stuff called proplus to keep me awake :D Once, I *tried* to swallow it and because its really small it got stuck at the bottom of ma throat lol and I started choking and it fell on the floor near the carpet or something and I couldn't find it :O . . . So, I took another one (sucessfully) and I didn't think anything of it. Then like in the evening later on, my dog was going wild, its only a puppy and it was going really mad and excited lol... It must of got the pill out of the carpet lol and crunched it and eaten some of it, because there was like powder on the floor, where I dropped it. lol that was funny, and the puppy is ok now :P It only happend like 2 days ago btw.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • TrUnX avatar
    TrUnX Joined 17y ago
    843 points Ranked 41747th
    access_time 17y
    thats messed up, i dunno how u would wanna gag, even if it psychological or whatever. Just swallow it, its not big enuf to choke, and it will make u better...:confused:
    need cs_cabinfever pm me
    URL to post:
  • Dopefish avatar
    Dopefish Joined 17y ago
    7 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    • 2 years a member Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    LETS LEARN HOWB TO SWALLOW PILLSL! I swallow up to 100 a day cause Im despressed and a stoner YES!!!! im just kidding,literal people
    URL to post:
  • SaTaN avatar
    SaTaN Joined 17y ago
    3,061 points Ranked 3517th
    access_time 17y
    Yea I couldn't swallow pills till I was 13. What you gotta do is get a whole batch of cake sprinkles, scaling from alittle little one the size of a period (.) to ones that are the size of tic tacs. I had 6 of em. They were all different sizes and different shapes but they taught me how to swallow. The problem is you cant start big. You wont ever learn to swallow pills that way. GL Crack :D
    communist avatar
    Mantra
    communist
    URL to post:
  • monkonaut avatar
    monkonaut Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    hehe, i had the same thing, when i was young i was scared, and it doesnt help that the first pill i tried to swallow was about an inch long and got caught in my throat for a while... hehe but then shit happened and i needed to take it for mental reason so i got used to it
    SELL SELL FOOKING SELL
    URL to post:
  • MuRdA.ScEnE avatar
    MuRdA.ScEnE Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    OMG this is funny since I used to be the same way for a long time. It really sucks cause its not like I was afraid to swallow a pill or something, but every time I would try I just couldnt do it. Don't worry about it, it took me a long time before I could keep a pill down too.:cheesy: Now it seems really easy and its funny to think that I couldnt just take that one tiny pill. Edit: And the thing about smashing the pills, I used to do that too hahaha
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 17y
    I really don't see how this Evil person's post's are relevant... and they are starting to get really annoying.. Crack if ya ever have trouble again put it on a spoon of Nutella or chocolate spread (I don't know what you have where you come from) maybe Honey or something sweet like that and eat it off the spoon.... that's what I do with my nieces and nephews its all mind over matter.. YaY for you :D
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 17y
    omg
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Simon avatar
    Simon Joined 18y ago
    1,156 points Ranked 23195th
    access_time 17y
    A guy takes a huge swallow of unchewed pizza to equal 20 pills without any trouble. One little pill and all that psychological pressure and we gag. ;) Simon
    The Chief (Ret.)
    URL to post:
  • SaTaN avatar
    SaTaN Joined 17y ago
    3,061 points Ranked 3517th
    access_time 17y
    LOL
    communist avatar
    Mantra
    communist
    URL to post:
  • TrUnX avatar