Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

new help animating

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

i dont understand how to use this flash i cant figure anythinkg out i read the guide and still dont get ****. If anyone would like to try walking me thru step by step to makin simple animation send me a email at or instant messege me at tstar123455

Replies

• Nothing_2_L0ose avatar
    Nothing_2_L0ose Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    1.ummm ok to make a backround the easy way: in the 1st frame, draw ir backround, than right click on frame 30-50 and hit insert frame. 2. making a guy or somthing move across the screen: up where it says insert on top of the screen, click it and a pop up will come down(i dont think i needed to say that) click on "insert layer" and in layer 2, just draw a guy or somthing. once ur thru with that, ckick on te box with "layer 2" in it. up in the insert thing do a "create motion tween" and this should show up in the layer 2 frames: ----------------- well anyway, once u do that, click on the 1st frame in layer 2 and move the guy to a starting point u want him 2 b at. than, click on the last frame in layer 2 and move ur guy to the point u want him to move to. now, click on where it says "control" up on top and click "rewind" than click "play" in the control. wala ^_^ youve done it! tell me if ive mislead you.
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Guest avatar
Guest Joined 14y ago