PS3 Network is BULLSHIT!

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Okay, so i got my network today. And here's the deal. I made my account, everything went right..until.. I went to PS3 Network Store. It said my country/region is not available for the PS3 Network Store. So, what i want to do, is to change my country to a fake one. I was looking everywhere to change it. You just cant :S. I also tried to delete the current account but you cant do that either. So, if anyone has a solution, please tell me what it is. I would also need this Street Address1 : Street Address 2 : Street Address 3 : City: State/Province: Postal Code: Country/Region: I JUST NEED TO CHANGE MY ACCOUNT SOMEHOW. I can play everything fine, i can even browse the network, but not network Store. Over on the official European PS3 boards, some new PS3 owners are complaining about not being able to connect to the PlayStation Store. And not because they're having technical difficulties; it's because of where they live. Seems the shop isn't open for business in: * Greece * Israel * Saudi Arabia * Bulgaria * Slovenia ( That's where i live ) * Iceland * Turkey

• BrainZ avatar
    BrainZ username pic Joined 11y ago
    11,778 points Ranked 396th
    19 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • GAMEBANANA Spray Contest Entrant Medal icon
    • Became a Club Leader Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    10y
    Well, I believe you can't really do anything about it, since I assume PSN detects your country by your IP or ISP. I find it odd you can't use the store at all in your region. Can you play online multiplayer?
    gone avatar
    Mantra
    gone
  • markslo1 avatar
    markslo1 Joined 12y ago
    1,787 points Ranked 2878th
    10y
    Posted by BrainZ Well, I believe you can't really do anything about it, since I assume PSN detects your country by your IP or ISP. I find it odd you can't use the store at all in your region. Can you play online multiplayer?
    Read the upper text :(
    OPEN UP YOUR HEARTS PEOPLE! avatar
    Mantra
    OPEN UP YOUR HEARTS PEOPLE!
  • BrainZ avatar
    BrainZ username pic Joined 11y ago
    11,778 points Ranked 396th
    19 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • GAMEBANANA Spray Contest Entrant Medal icon
    • Became a Club Leader Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    10y
    Posted by markslo1
    Posted by BrainZ Well, I believe you can't really do anything about it, since I assume PSN detects your country by your IP or ISP. I find it odd you can't use the store at all in your region. Can you play online multiplayer?
    Read the upper text :(
    mkay that's shit. Well I hope someone with more knowledge then me can help you soon. Although if you can set up a proxy with your ps3 and if PSN works the way I thought it does like in my previous post, you could use a proxy from a different country. It will be hella slow though.
    gone avatar
    Mantra
    gone
  • Al.Bundy avatar
    Al.Bundy Joined 12y ago
    1,024 points Ranked 5033rd
    10y
    I don't know if this may help but i don't think changing your country is going to work because if you change your country and give a credit card number if you want to purchase something you might have some issues.
    Polk High!! avatar
    Mantra
    Polk High!!

Embed

Share banner
Image URL:
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

Author

markslo1 avatar
markslo1 Joined 12y ago