The Game Modding Community - Since 2001

Adobe After Effect - Photoshop - Movie

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Request for Adobe Photoshop and After Effect help.

Hello guys! This will be kinda hard to explain but I will do my best. Me and my 4 mates are going to a LAN (Local Area Network) party soon with a big price if you win. We are a topteam in sweden called defcon-gaming. When we will be at this LAN we will make a movie of it about the players and gameplay. So we will make a cool and nice video out of it. But I need 2 things to complete this Movie. First thing: As you can see in this movie at the left corner the have a theme for their names. And it's transperent. I would like someone to do 5 of these with the names: Remy Suppen Decize Nygren Zieet The Second thing is: The Adobe After Effect Logo. I got no idea how you do this or anything but I know that some of you do. Something like this. Text: Defcon Gaming So this is problably what I need help with. It would be really sweet if anyone could help me. I cant offer so much points but If you want what I have so... Well And for the second thing you should make the Logo for Defcon. I dont know but you come up with the ideas. Thx!

None found

Share banner
Image URL:
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

Tokillyoumustlove avatar
Tokillyoumustlove Joined 12y ago
277 points Ranked 14723rd

• Share on Reddit
  • Share on Twitter
  • Share on Facebook
  • Share on Google+

• 0 Posts
  • 10y Submitted
  • 10y Modified

Greetings! Mascot

GameBanana is one of the oldest mod sites on the net. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation - send modders points.
  • Vote: Help your favorite modders win monthly awards.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of problems with mods.
  • Watch: Get notified when mods are updated.

Resistance is futile... Sign up now!

Already a Bananite? Login tracking pixel