Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

CL map making

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Hey . The ranger.. not to makin any new piss on this.. but your history to your new maps for CL is cool and nice.. to nice for the maps... also these screenshots... the maps sucks goat cock.. its still nice to make maps for cl.. but the operation : Deep Blade sounds cool.. but your not a Experienced map maker.. i see. Sorry for my Bad Language.. English is not my first language.. from denmark

Replies

• Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 21776th
    access_time 17y
    Well, now are we the only ones meeting here? Where is Wampyrus? X man... We need to talk about the mod, on our last meeting Haunter was quoting CS Player, I need to talk about that to you in private, PM me I don't want this to leak just yet.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • IssA avatar
    IssA Joined 17y ago
    377 points Ranked 48003rd
    access_time 17y
    hehehe.. nICe haunter!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20172nd
    access_time 17y
    *Russian music in the background*
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • IssA avatar
    IssA Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    hehe thx Sweeper.. here is a gift to you.. from me :) enjoy brother
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by ->XTC[-Ecstacy! heeeeyyyy sweeper.. hehehe.. no i didnt used 25 hour for buying the coke.. actually i fall in love with the coke bottle... hehe whats up haunter yor no more in msn.. why? se yaa sweeper keep it russian... :-);)
    Hehehe Funny as allways, You are the man dude! Haunter is a bit busy, studies you know and he doesn't even have proper meals!!!?!?! ;) Sure thing X dude, Here, have a shot of Pure home made Russian Vodka.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • IssA avatar
    IssA Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    heeeeyyyy sweeper.. hehehe.. no i didnt used 25 hour for buying the coke.. actually i fall in love with the coke bottle... hehe whats up haunter yor no more in msn.. why? se yaa sweeper keep it russian... :-);)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20172nd
    access_time 17y
    Hey, X-man, calm down! :) I'm sure if you give Ranger enough time(maybe enough comments too), he would make a good map.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Yeah yeah, Finally you got your hood on (see your AVATAR) And got back, still you are 25 hours late... You didn't use 25 hours to get a coke?
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

IssA avatar
IssA Joined 17y ago