Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

New widecanyon peek :)

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Right-click and 'choose save as' [Sneak vid peak Now heres a little look at the new 'snipers run' area that ive started on...Those who've played the original *cough* finished *cough* version will notice that its gotten mighty cramped in there....ive moved in the Terrorist tower and CT sniper cliffedge just to make it look more packed. Its no where near finsihed as yet...im working on a third route to the hostages which will involve a cave area to the left side of the map which, im hoping, will add that little bit extra chance for the CT's... This is the plan as such for the map changes: -make it more CT friendly, i.e The new cave area... right now the T's have everything going for them. -Rehash the Terrorist and hostage area. Major rehaul needed! Except for the hostage rooms...i like the locks to much :D Toilets may be removed or placed somewhere else, exploding poo might get me sued :P Any positive feedback (good or bad) will be appreciated...remeber I'm not a serious mapper so don't reply with 'Aah dude your shit, thats shit, this is shit and it couldn't be shitter' plz thanks... P.s Ken your the admin for these forums so can you remove any pointless posts in here. My last few Threads have just been filled up by Shaft's and other'ss ongoing rambles and spam which spoil it. Cheers

Replies

No replies yet

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

[KBSM]BICKA avatar
[KBSM]BICKA Joined 18y ago