Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Leaving Locals

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Hi guys just a quicky, i have now left the Locals due to some recent developments and am now only in KBSM.

Replies

• Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    besides there are bot packs out there, if ya wanna try cheats try them on bots, i'm sure they aren't gonna mind!! cheatin is a no win situation:D
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • [UDS]TERMY avatar
    [UDS]TERMY Joined 17y ago
    370 points Ranked 48187th
    access_time 17y
    I know this has all been put to bed but im gonna post anyways:mad: I originally had suspicions from the other night when said peeps came into uds server so i made a demo but left it at that .Then i heard on a public server (CSC1 of all places) that said suspicions were true i practically blew the roof and spat the dummy.Now i remember a while back the same sort of incident happened and ill echo kens thoughts here
    as far as i am concerned it is the lowest of the low in online gaming terms.
    .Cheating sucks please please please please dont try cheats or just "see how it works" theres plenty of cheating demos to download and in the end as kilo says it will just put a short end to the fun you have as a clan.now lets all get back to having fun and getting suspicious about sin n killem :D
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    Yeppers, Don't get your clan name associated with cheats, for any reason. Happened to a clan that I once knew - one of the best players in my old clan left to start up his own new clan, had a couple of his clanmates caught hackin on another clans server, got his own name dragged thru the mud as well. Needless to say, the clan folded, no-one wanted to play 'em in clannys, their striaght-up members got slated on publics, it was harsh. Kilo^_^
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • BorisTheSpider avatar
    BorisTheSpider Joined 17y ago
    266 points Ranked 51885th
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by [KBSM>Phantom as far as i am concerned it is the lowest of the low in online gaming terms.
    I agree with ya on that point, hence, me dont cheat :cheesy:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • ::Tagma.Phantom:: avatar
    ::Tagma.Phantom:: Joined 18y ago
    895 points Ranked 41308th
    access_time 17y
    cheers mat. i had already posted this before you got me up to speed. m,y personal stance is that cheaters (dont care why they hads them in first place!) should be kicked from KBSM. it has happened in the past and i dont see why now should be any different. i will be talking to the other founders about this but it is a joint decission and not my choice only. another thing that has pissed me off is that they used the things on the KBSM server. there is nop excuse for cheating. as far as i am concerned it is the lowest of the low in online gaming terms. [KBSM>Phantom
    THIS SITE HAS GONE TO SHIT. LO
    URL to post:
  • BorisTheSpider avatar
    BorisTheSpider Joined 17y ago
    266 points Ranked 51885th
    access_time 17y
    URL to post:
  • ::Tagma.Phantom:: avatar
    ::Tagma.Phantom:: Joined 18y ago
    895 points Ranked 41308th
    access_time 17y
    URL to post: