Reverie World Studios hiring.

A Forum Thread for Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings

Hello world. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending JBV3737 points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Interested?

Already a Bananite? Login

Reverie World Studios (reverieworld[dot]com) is making a game called Dawn of Fantasy (Dawnoffantasy[dot]com), an RTS/MMO-RTS. We are looking for scenario scripters, to script triggers for parts of the campaign/multiplayer mode. The language is similar to .lua, and is relatively easy to learn, especially if you already know another programming/web language. We are also looking for a talented level designer from some of the latest gen rts games such as Company of Heroes. The job is very enjoyable, as you only have to work at home for 15 hours+ a week. The work you do is also very rewarding, since the game is in the stage of development where everything you make is usable. The pay is also good, and if you get on the team you will be on the road to being part of Reverie's next games' development team, which will get even better pay than now. If you are interested in the position, e-mail Konstantin, the Producer, at Konstantin[at]Reverieworld[dot]com. If you have more questions you would like to ask, just post them in this topic or MSN me at impeachedbard[at]hotmail[dot]com. The minimum age is 16. I apologize if I have violated any of rules within this forum.

None found

Embed

Share banner
Image URL:
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

Submitter

JBV3737 avatar
JBV3737 Offline
Member Joined 10y

JBV3737