Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

X man is wanted! His 25 hour deadlin...

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

X man if you read this, the deadline has expired! Thats it DeluXe! I'm coming after ya ;)

Replies

• IssA avatar
    IssA Joined 17y ago
    377 points Ranked 47973rd
    access_time 16y
    Bin laden............... Kandahar mafiahhhhh!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20165th
    access_time 16y
    You..............might not want to mention his name here. Some of us are quite sensitive.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 21764th
    access_time 16y
    Then your wanted level will rise, and the FULL ARMY will come after you... Like bin Laden got.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 16y
    This calls for 'Double Jeopardy'. You can't be blame for committing the same crime twice.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    Originally posted by Haunter I rather stay at home and have a Coke.
    Nope, you are wanted for unauthorised thread locking...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 16y
    I rather stay at home and have a Coke.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    But the Red Army is not giving up. All they hear on the radio was: "To the runaway coder, You are to surrender immidiatly or face the consequenses" Haunter replies: "Consequenses, scounsequenses" And hungs up "WAMOTEE"(Russian for **** it) And the minutes passes and cruise missiles hits the GLA troops and Haunter stands there rather shocked of the attack. That is when SU-25's starts making gun passes on Haunter.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 17y ago
    1,740 points Ranked 21143rd
    access_time 16y
    Suddenly as Haunter and Houdini (who is actually a zombie Houdini) approach the roadblock a civilian car is driving towards them from the oppsite side. Comrade 1: Hey you, Stop there! *The car doesn't slow down but actually speeds up Comrade 2: What the Hell? Open Fire! The troops fire on the car but it is too late and the terrorist bomb car hits a T-80 tank and explodes. The tank isn't damaged much but the soldiers around it are killed. It is a GLA ambush! Stinger soldiers fire on the Hind Helicopters from inside a nearby gas station, while Technicals and T-64 Scorpions destroy the remaining tanks. The massacre is over in a few short minutes and Haunter greats the GLA rebels warmly. Haunter: Good work my brothers! With this powerful weapon we will free the world from the global oppressors! GLA troops: *Cheer* *As the troops cheer him on and the zombie Houdini moans in approval, Haunter holds up a CD. Is it new computer virus? A plan for biological weapons? Is it Beta 5? Stay tuned to the next exciting episode! Authors note: Gotta put down C&C: Generals its polluting my mind!!! Peace!:cool:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    As Haunter and Houdini is riding into the sunset they are approaching a Red Army Roadblock with T-80 and mad machine gunners and Mi-24 Hinds are flying above their heads as angry wasps. Is there hope for Haunter and his friend? Will they die or will they surrender?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 16y
    The Great Houdini appears, breaks off my handcuffs and we ride away into the sunset.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 16y
    Sweeper: Haunter you are under arrest... /me handcuffs Haunter. Haunter: What for? Missing Beta 5? Sweeper: No, for locking your first topic, you have broken the law again and I will have to put ya in jail. /me mumbles some rights to Haunter and takes him to jail. Sorry dude, but you must learn somehow :D
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    One word for the man-of-war: ouch!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Only Jellyfish worth having on your team is a Porteguese Man-Of-War. Those things are Lethal!!!:eek: Peace!:cool:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Oh well, But Promise me Mr X man, Be online! And Haunter, fill her up for monday ( the Forum page) as I am ending more posts than you ;)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Jellyfish? Mmmmmmmmmm................Tasty.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by ->XTC[-Ecstacy! hey sweeper? youre not with me any more? i think we 2 was a team.. now youre with ACE
    Nope, Wrong you are still on the list... I want you and Haunter not that jellyfish that CS Player mentioned.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    *looks at membership card Nope this says Im aligned with the National Organization for the Ramification of Motion Sickness... Whatever the #$%@ that means...:confused: O well as long as we Pwn all! Go NORMS!!!:m249: Peace!:cool:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • IssA avatar
    IssA Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    hey sweeper? youre not with me any more? i think we 2 was a team.. now youre with ACE
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter No need to wait. All high poly models work with CL since the first Beta onwards.
    As far as I know, CL doesn't actually use them... the P's I mean.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    No need to wait. All high poly models work with CL since the first Beta onwards.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by {C~K}ACE True I wish the P model wasn't locked. I got this sweet Psg-1 model for it but all I see is the crap CS standard model in other peoples hands.:mad: Peace!:cool:
    Well I think Haunter will resolve it with CL... Just have to wait and see if he confirms it.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    True I wish the P model wasn't locked. I got this sweet Psg-1 model for it but all I see is the crap CS standard model in other peoples hands.:mad: Peace!:cool:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter The worst thing other than an AWP sniper is an auto-sniper.
    Fear my SG 550... I like it, It was my assault and sniper weapon in CS 1.0
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    The worst thing other than an AWP sniper is an auto-sniper.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Sweet! Np D00d thats why Im an Auto-snipah Mastah! *Points to Sig --->* Peace!:cool:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    ACE keeps holding X man under supression fire when Sweeper fires his EMP cannon shutting of his teleporter for good. X man looks for a way out but he is trapped by ACE. Sweeper picks up one of X man's coke bottles and makes a molotov of it and shouts: "FIRE IN THE MOTHER ****ING HOLE!" And he throws it behind the dumpster. X runs out looking like a fireball and ACE finishes him with a headshot. Thanks ACE, a job well done ;)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Sweeper Thanks ACE, use your Auto sniper and keep him there while I find my EMP cannon to render his teleport useless.
    *Loads Psg-1 :aug: Go Go Go!!! Peace!:cool:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by {C~K}ACE If the Islands unknown howd you find it?:confused: (Aside to Haunter: Hes lying, hes really behind that dumpster over there *points* --->) Peace!:cool:
    Thanks ACE, use your Auto sniper and keep him there while I find my EMP cannon to render his teleport useless.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    If the Islands unknown howd you find it?:confused: (Aside to Haunter: Hes lying, hes really behind that dumpster over there *points* --->) Peace!:cool:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • IssA avatar
    IssA Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    YOU stupid ********* ********* DeluXE Always have special human D teleport.... * X Teleports itself to a Unknown Island. Keep lookin after my coke bottles sweeper! good luck friend
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    /me keeps walking around looking for X man waving with the M-60. Where are you... /me sees a rolling coke bottle and hears X mans Belch... So there ya are /me points the M-60 at the shocked X man.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • IssA avatar
    IssA Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Holy Shit... Im gonna Hide...
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner