Have any odd CS:S moments to share?

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Hello world. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending The_Thing999 points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Sound fun?

Already a Bananite? Login

Do you hate anonymous admin wanters?

I'm sick and tired of this thing happening. It was just so random. Would you go into a server named after a CS:S name and start asking for admin? Gotta be fucking kidding me. Well, I got a video of this guy asking for admin for no reason at all. But since he spoke with his lame-ass mike, I can't give the exact things he said, so I'll do my best. He sounded like a 12-year-old... a stupid, couch-potato CS:S wanna-be. Well, here's my log. And I would highly suggest that server owners post any odd moments, especially in your own servers. It was pretty scary and weird, but thank god for the log, I was able to get his name and STEAM ID. *Logged from srcds.exe console* Name: "hχ.۞l\l!l\J@$!۞¹°¹" STEAMID: STEAM_0:0:18833983 Here are the questions he asked: 1. "Do you know how to re-cash(or something)?" Basically, give money to others. Yes, I can do that. 2. "How much does it cost?" I said none. But here we go... he starts begging like a bitch he was. 3. "Can I have admin? I won't abuse it or anything and I am on a lot." Umm... yeah he will(I think). So I decide not to give it to him. WTF is he thinking? Man, he better just gtfo of MY server. 4. "Why?" I said because I don't know you, you're ASKING for it which extends your goal even further, and it's my server, and I hardly know him. 5. "Please?" I was so pissed at him. He just wanted it without any questions and kept begging until I finally told him that I won't give it to him because he's not in the *LGS* clan, I don't know him, and he's ASKING for it. Anyone who is asking for admin in my server gets a warning, then maybe a kick, temp ban, them permanent ban. 6. "Fine". (groans), then leaves. WTF is his problem? And he came back about 4 times and I had to just ban him for a month.. I also have a demo if any of you have the balls to watch it. It's kind of short, but you get the idea. I wouldn't mind if all of you server-creators out there keep this name and/or STEAM ID in mind. http://rapidshare.com/files/119215871/adminwanter.dem

• 9y
    Strum4h avatar
    Strum4h Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    5,429 points Ranked 833rd
    Why is this under the steam section?
    Drop Down and Give Me Infinity avatar
    Mantra
    Drop Down and Give Me Infinity
  • 9y
    Semp avatar
    Semp Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    18,827 points Ranked 231st
    Might want to fix the title "Od in CS:Sd moments" to "Odd in CS:S moments". I can tell what happened though (damn copy/paste drag tool!)
    Mantra
  • 9y
    Decemberklar avatar
    Decemberklar avatar Offline
    Moderator Joined 11y
    4,479 points Ranked 1019th
    21 medals 1 legendary 3 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 25 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Submitted 100 Threads Medal icon
    • Became a Club Leader Medal icon
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    Can I have admin?
  • 9y
    Metalliknot avatar
    Member Joined 10y
    477 points Ranked 9085th
    Hah, reminds me of those stupid players who have their name and something like "(Clan Search)" at the end, like yah, nice subtle poke around for an Admin Invite...

Ooh Can I has admins?
    Nah Nah Nieee
  • 9y
    galifamas avatar
    galifamas Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    482 points Ranked 9008th
    Yeah, I know those guys. First time I saw them I thought that *Searching for Clan* was an actual clan tag.
    Silence Twice Shoot Once
  • 9y
    MightyHeysu avatar
    Member Joined 10y
    Well like this one time, i put sv_cheats on, and this fool comes in and starts spawning disco balls. It was scary :(
    Banned
  • 9y
    Zippit avatar
    Zippit Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    157 points Ranked 20957th
    8 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • Became a Club Leader Medal icon
    • One month a member Medal icon
    • 6 months a member Medal icon
    • 1 year a member Medal icon
    Why should we care? Why would we care?
  • 9y
    ResidentEvil91 avatar
    ResidentEvil91 avatar Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    953 points Ranked 4913rd
    7 medals 1 rare
    • 1 post awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 2 years a member Medal icon
    Can i be admin? I will not abuse like no other, Ill do my best abusing =)
    Dont say it.. We know it alrea avatar
    Mantra
    Dont say it.. We know it alrea
  • 9y
    The_Thing999 avatar
    Member Joined 11y
    463 points Ranked 9307th
    This kid just made me kind of mad. There were also these foreigners that came once and started saying I'm a bitch camper when I'm not at cs_assault. Then one changed his name to "*LGAYS* The_Thing>:D [R]" and started saying I'm a camper and I was gay. Then eventually, they left because I owned them, but they were typing too much text so I gagged them.
    The Thing
  • 9y
    Joston avatar
    Joston Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    Can a have admin plox
    Nice Cave
  • 9y
    Shadowex3 avatar
    Shadowex3 Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    584 points Ranked 7539th
    Guy was whining about his friend getting banned for being a racist dick on our server, claiming we were all pissed because we didn't have any culture of our own and so on. Finally I told him we weren't part of his favorite race but are familiar with them, have plenty of culture of our own including an appreciation for fine art. Of course not knowing when to shut up he continued on sarcastically asking what we could possibly teach him about art and/or culture.

So I teleported him inside one of the props in de_piranesi.

"Congratulations sir, you are now Art. Enjoy your newfound culture."

I never got the chance to set his ban, and he's never come back.
    Dreamers, Shapers, Singers and
  • 9y
    Live2bcool avatar
    Live2bcool Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    Oh man, I remember when I had a server and this happend to me...

Allmost EVERY day somone would ask me for admin when I had 4 allready... They said they wouldn't go on my server anymore if I didn't! XD I laughed so hard at them that he left right away! XD Aaaaaaah... Good times. :)
    Novint Falcon User
  • 9y
    killer89 avatar
    killer89 Offline
    Member Joined 12y
    3,242 points Ranked 1416th
    9 medals 1 legendary 1 rare
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    When i had my own server 2 years ago, moron kids constantly asked to be admins.
    I banned every motherfucking "plz let mii be atmin :" - dumbass.

I can tell you, that i banned nice amount of those fuckers.
    Mantra
  • 9y
    Nige111 avatar
    Nige111 Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    3,559 points Ranked 1296th
    8 medals 1 rare
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    How do I got admin?
    Time to move on and be heroes. avatar
    Mantra
    Time to move on and be heroes.
  • 9y
    The_Thing999 avatar
    Member Joined 11y
    463 points Ranked 9307th
    I'm telling you guys. This community that we live in can't possibly get worse throughout the years... hopefully. This was the only guy I saw that just asks something so random. He is just so belligerent.. actually too much belligerent about admin. If you want to join my server and be admin, you may do so at this server IP, but you must PM me so I know who you are from these forums, also add me on steam too. Less likely you will be a "full" admin if you deserve it. Just play in my server long enough, like maybe 2 weeks.

IP: 74.67.71.93:27015
    I will be hosting either a CS, CS:S, or TF2 server
    The Thing
  • 9y
    Metalliknot avatar
    Member Joined 10y
    477 points Ranked 9085th
    I should start a clan called "Clan Search" It would give off the wrong impression for lulz.
    Nah Nah Nieee
  • 9y
    Fedda avatar
    Fedda Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    2,533 points Ranked 1832nd
    Yeah I know what you mean, admin on a server myself

A member in our clan (gangsta type, danish and he sucks extremely in english) was all like "I wan'ts administry okay?" and when the clan leader got mad the danish kid came to me on steam; "Do you think he's mad at me?" I answer that he's just a bit impulsive, you just calm down. 1 hour later he comes back to me on steam and says "I've been banned from the clan.. I was asking too much about admin" Probably sad for him but I was laughing hard at that time
    ETC not ECT
  • 9y
    BlackHoleSon avatar
    Member Joined 10y
    Ive actually seen someone whose whole name was "I need a clan!" so i thought to myself, what a pathetic 11 year old.
    Stand still, I'm used to paper avatar
    Mantra
    Stand still, I'm used to paper
  • 9y
    daminox avatar
    daminox Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    What bugs me are servers that never have an admin online, and no rules or guidelines or contact info in the MOTD. But what bugs me more are servers that have admins that are WUSSIES.

"Plz stop hacking or I'll kick you!"

(5 min later) "_____ STOP HACKING OR I'LL KICK YOU IM SUPER SERIAL!"

(5 min later)

(Admin leaves the server)
    (hacker reconnects)

.... Yeah don't you just love it? And to the original poster in this topic, why did you only ban him for a month? 1) It sounds like he was really pissing you off, and rightfully so (he was obviously a newbtard), and 2) If he was perma-banned, would you miss him? I don't mean to tell you how to do your "job", but as the admin people should respect you and the server rules, and if they choose not to, don't put up with them for a second longer.

Anyway... I've dealt with lots of tards, unfortunately many of them were admins... Like in one server, this chick calls me a "stupid noob" because I killed her 3 or 4 rounds in a row while she was camping. I called her a noob back, and this hotshot kid in her clan (obviously some dweeb wanting to protect the one chick he's ever talked to) says I can't talk to women like that. I disagree, and I get banned. (Some months later, someone from the same clan comes onto a server I admin, and chooses to use his speed hack. That was the day he was introduced to SteamBans.)
    Bananite
  • 9y
    sssnake avatar
    sssnake Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    35,048 points Ranked 117th
    Posted by MightyHeysu

Well like this one time, i put sv_cheats on, and this fool comes in and starts spawning disco balls. It was scary :(

The last time someone had sv_cheats, on I turned on mat_wireframe and noclip.
    I TURN MAH PC TO DA SIDE avatar
    Mantra
    I TURN MAH PC TO DA SIDE
  • 9y
    Teriaki avatar
    Teriaki Offline
    Member Joined 9y
    141 points Ranked 22517th
    My team owned this one dude trying to Rambo us all.

UUUUGGGHHHUUAAHHHHH avatar
    Mantra
    UUUUGGGHHHUUAAHHHHH
  • 9y
    The_Thing999 avatar
    Member Joined 11y
    463 points Ranked 9307th
    Because I can see them when they connect... that's why I can see their steam id and ban it with rcon banid 0 and bam! Banned!
    The Thing

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

The_Thing999 avatar
Member Joined 11y
463 points Ranked 9307th