Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Player names [600+ points]

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Alright, I need someone good with Photoshop to do something for me. In my CS:S video, I'm going to have several players in it, therefore I'd want their names to be in the bottom left hand corner, but I can't come up with anything sexy, so I'm asking someone to make that for me. I want something really simple, with just a bit of detail and text, nothing else. This far I'm not that sure about the names, but what I'm asking is to someone to make me a template I could use (you know, so I'd just change the text and that's it) in .psd format or then do all the player names (don't worry, it's not too much). PM me if you want the list of the players this far. Also the text can NOT have capitalized letters in it if you're typing with small letters and the other way around. I'd prefer using capitalized letters only, but it's your choice. The winner will get all of my points. The picture size must be 1280x720, transparent and in .png or .psd format.

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Suckage avatar
Suckage Joined 14y ago
200 points Ranked 56424th
9 medals 1 legendary 1 rare