Hello from Tokyo.

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Just another introduction/greeting

Hi folks. I'm an American translator living in Japan for the past 10 years or so. I've actually been using the site for awhile, but finally got around to registering an account. I've found the site quite useful, so cheers to the admins and all the great contributors =) I'm an admin on a few TF2 servers here in Japan and am friends with a few of the other local admins and a few local mapmakers and being bilingual, have offered myself to help out as a sort of go-between for map comments and descriptions of maps they upload.

• Folstream avatar
    Folstream Joined 12y ago
    10y
    Hai!
    Pardoned after a year avatar
    Mantra
    Pardoned after a year
  • theFLASH avatar
    theFLASH username pic Joined 11y ago
    182,371 points Ranked 16th
    15 medals 2 rare
    • Reached 75,000 Points Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Became a Club Leader Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 7,500 Points Medal icon
    10y
    Kanechiwa! Fuck, I have no idea if I spelled that right... Hi.
    Herp Derp avatar
    Mantra
    Herp Derp
  • XSS3 avatar
    XSS3 username pic Joined 12y ago
    83,756 points Ranked 45th
    10y
    Nice try, Flash. :P I really enjoyed Tokyo last time I was there. Still can't get over the amount of people, though. Welcome to FPSB. If you need help, don't hesitate to ask. I'm a forum mod, so please report if you see anything "suspect."
    I know security inside and out avatar
    Mantra
    I know security inside and out
  • AbbelssiiNi avatar
    AbbelssiiNi Joined 11y ago
    10y
    Posted by XSS3 Nice try, Flash. :P I really enjoyed Tokyo last time I was there. Still can't get over the amount of people, though. Welcome to FPSB. If you need help, don't hesitate to ask. I'm a forum mod, so please report if you see anything "suspect."
    Oh, you're a forum mod, Didn't know that. I've had lots of stuff to report lately. All of em got solved but, I'll report to you if I see something :) And welcome to the newbie!
  • NightStalker avatar
    NightStalker username pic Joined 12y ago
    94,790 points Ranked 35th
    15 medals 1 legendary 2 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • Reached 75,000 Points Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Became a Club Leader Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    10y
    Whay hellar thurr.
    Pretty Much Amazing
  • Crap CMZ avatar
    Crap CMZ Joined 10y ago
    1,111 points Ranked 4642nd
    10y
    I can already see this place is going to be bad for my work productivity. So many replies so quickly heh. Thanks everybody. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute something to the site (albeit mostly vicariously through the people doing the real work making maps and such). @Folstream, not sure if that was a pun on Japanese/English or just lolcat/leetspeak, but nice either way ;) @Flash, nice try. Konichiwa, or Konnichiwa are the most common romanizations, but you get an A for effort ;) Japanese is actually fairly tedious to write in roman letters, so even most Japanese on the net won't spell words completely when using the roman alphabet anyway =) @XSS3, thanks much. Friendly mods are always a nice thing =) Let me know next time you're around Tokyo, I'll show you around some of the more interesting places.
    Semper ubi sub ubi

Embed

Share banner
Image URL:
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

Author

Crap CMZ avatar
Crap CMZ Joined 10y ago
1,111 points Ranked 4642nd

Crap CMZ