Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Green Squad Praccys

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

HI LADS BEEN OFF THIS WEEK COZ IM SPENDING TO MUCH TIME ON CS BUT WHAT I DO NEED IS FOR YOU TO TELL ME WHEN YOU CAN PRACCY AT LEAST TWICE A WEEK WE NEED TO GET THIS SORTED SO WE HAVE SOME PROPPER ORGANISATION HERE WE CANT JUST POP IN ANY TIME AND HOPE TO WORK AS A TEAM LIKE ME IM SURE YOU HAVE OTHER THINGS TO DO BUT WE MUST COMMITT AT LEAST 2 DAYS A WEEK CAN YOU REPLY HERE PLZ SO I CAN GET ALL DAYS TOGETHER AND WORK OUT WHEN BTW YOUR IMPUT WOULD BE WELL MET FOR ANY IDEAS YOU HAVE ON THE SQUAD IE WITH PRACCY,TACS AND HELP ON ORGANISING IF IM NOT AROUND AND YOU WISH TO CHAT VIRE MSN FROGGS USUALY AVAILABLE GREAT GAMING THANKS THE [TAC>

Replies

• [UDS]Tacgibo avatar
    [UDS]Tacgibo Joined 17y ago
    148 points Ranked 60809th
    access_time 17y
    i think green r getting on cool we work well for beginners lolollo
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • [UDS]SNOOP FROG avatar
    [UDS]SNOOP FROG Joined 17y ago
    1,238 points Ranked 22751st
    access_time 17y
    i think thats a good idea but even the best players have bad habbits lol
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • [UDS]TERMY avatar
    [UDS]TERMY Joined 18y ago
    370 points Ranked 48433rd
    access_time 17y
    Please stop shouting peeps ,my ears hurt !! But yes thats the general idea of squads ,regulated training for minimum time.I know players have got busy lives but if u all agree on training days then if your all reallly busy u only have to reserve 3-4 hours a week to do constructive training.Im in the middle of drawing new plans up and sarge is creating a tactics site,so at the moment everythings rolling along. i was thinking of one to one training sessions too i'e buddying between squads.for example a less experienced player shadowing an experienced player where the L.E can learn all the sweetspots and rushes etc waddya think?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • [UDS]SNOOP FROG avatar
    [UDS]SNOOP FROG Joined 17y ago
    1,238 points Ranked 22751st
    access_time 17y
    IM OK WHEN EVER M8 JUST AS LONG AS WE GET THE DAYS TIMES SORTED OUT AND THEN WE ALL STICK TO IT AS ITS JUST NOT WORTH TURNING UP IF WE ONLY GET THE SAME TWO OR THREE PEOPLE COMING IN THE SERVER. ALSO I THINK WE NEED TO REMEMBER RUNNING ROUND A SERVER KILLING EACH OTHER ISNT PRACTICE ITS CALLED PLAYING ON A PUBLIC SERVER SO LETS GET SOME REAL PRACTICE ORGINISED LIKE VARIOUS POSITIONS ON MAPS AIMING WITH AWPS AND GENERAL THINGS THAT WE AS A SQUAD ARE NOT DOING IN CLAN MATCHES.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    you know me, ill play cs whenever as im free all week however; when i am doing college work that goes 1st and cs comes 2nd thats the way it is and i should imagine every1 will think that aswell butr apart from that its just a matter of knowning when everyone else can play cos for me im cool with whatever as long as it isnt that late of a game J
    Bot Account
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

[UDS]Tacgibo avatar
[UDS]Tacgibo Joined 17y ago