Plz need help time out

Yo, buddy. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending skillz|silent points.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Resistance is futile...

Already a Bananite? Login

I always get time out

Hello all can some 1 help me plz i always get time out when i wana join a serverplz help

• 9y
    Metalliknot avatar
    Member Joined 10y
    477 points Ranked 9029th
    Might want to use correct grammar and spelling, more people might help that way (if my grammar in that sentence sucks too as an irony don't bother pointing that out).

Anyhoo, could just be a bad internet connection, after you time out, wait for your name to dissapear from the server then re-join and you should be fine.
    Nah Nah Nieee
  • 9y
    skillz|silent avatar
    Member Joined 9y
    175 points Ranked 19272nd
    But i wait ant it still doesnt work every time when i wanna join a server it says "disconnected from sever reason : time out
    Bananite
  • 9y
    Folstream avatar
    Folstream Offline
    Member Joined 11y
    Something is probably wrong with your Internet, Time Out means it can't connect to the server.
    Pardoned after a year avatar
    Mantra
    Pardoned after a year
  • 9y
    Try connecting to several different servers, and restart your whole computer if you get the message. However it does sound like something on your end may be too slow to pick up what it needs to play the game. We had to do a lot of work on my daughters old computer to get her to be able to play the game. Good Luck!

Oh and Grammar should be a deciding factor in whether or not a person gets help, kids still play DOD and not all of them are spelling B geniuses. Plus Disabled people play as well, I have a friend who uses the computer by holding a stick in his mouth......he is paralyzed.....think about that the next time you jump right in there and chastise another human for their spelling!
    None of your Fracking Business avatar
    Mantra
    None of your Fracking Business

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter

skillz|silent avatar