Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

I cant buy ammo

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

ahhh guys i tried to buy ammo and the binds dont work i checked the cfg file and i got this developer 0 sv_cheats 1 alias low_gravity "sv_gravity 100;alias togglegravity normal_gravity;developer 1;echo Gravity lowered;developer 0" alias normal_gravity "sv_gravity 800;alias togglegravity low_gravity;developer 1;echo Normal gravity restored;developer 0" alias togglegravity "low_gravity" bind 1 "slot1" bind 2 "slot2" bind 3 "slot3" bind 4 "slot4" bind 5 "slot5" bind 6 "slot6" bind 7 "slot7" bind 8 "slot8" bind 9 "slot9" bind 0 "slot10" They still dont work for some reason witch is annoying :m4: :aug: :apc:

Replies

• Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 21767th
    access_time 17y
    The person must be trusted...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20167th
    access_time 17y
    Sure. *Then suddenly my whole hotmail account will be flooded by hate mail because someone decided to mail other people using my account. *Just kidding Wampyrus! :)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Still you have to still READ the mail before you know what it contains.
    Get somebody like Wampyrus to be the mail man.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Still you have to still READ the mail before you know what it contains.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Well, Still I think that hiding it is bad... That type is easily resolved, ever heard of the block function? Hotmail is equiped with it.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Maybe. But, I still create a mod out of it. I can see some mails. "Hey, Haunter, I hate the slow-downed jump in CS. Please don't add it to CL." Another might read, "You fool! You never add the expanding crosshair" Yes, yes. Some four-letter words containing 1/4 Fish, 3/4 dUCK might also appear.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter If I were to do that, my whole school might know my secret identity. :) It's not like I'm wearing a sign board round my neck saying: HEY! I AM THE CODER OF COUNTER-LIFE! everyday. ;)
    It would sure suit you. Hehehe Whats wrong with that? You aren't associated with the CS team.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    If I were to do that, my whole school might know my secret identity. :) It's not like I'm wearing a sign board round my neck saying: HEY! I AM THE CODER OF COUNTER-LIFE! everyday. ;)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Yes, you did. So means I'm following your idea. :)
    Ok I think you tried it a bit late... oh well. write a essay at exams about CL's problems and bug fixes, you have a lot of info.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Yes, you did. So means I'm following your idea. :)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Head down to the configurations to bind your keys manually. I've come up with a slight fix for this. Gooseman also had the same problem. So he used a saved config.cfg file to get keys 6 - 0 binded.
    Didn't I suggest this once ???
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Xianghua avatar
    Xianghua Joined 17y ago
    333 points Ranked 49301st
    access_time 17y
    simply use cheat and get the ammo... see if you use give_weapon command once, it gives you the gun and the second time you enter this command you get 1 clip of ammo for that gun...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Head down to the configurations to bind your keys manually. I've come up with a slight fix for this. Gooseman also had the same problem. So he used a saved config.cfg file to get keys 6 - 0 binded.
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Guest avatar
Guest Joined 14y ago