Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

About 8 more days to Beta 5 release

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Yes, just 8 more days. Also depending on when I pass to AMX the .dlls, you will need to add like 3 - 4 extra days. Current status: Trying to fix the sniper scope. Next status: Add more recoil to the Mac10, MP5, M4A1, Scout, etc. After Beta 5, there will be long three months consisting of study, study, study. So I won't have much time coding. Unless I could bluff a little bit and say I'm doing homework. Heh. However, I will have time to visit the forums and most probably chit-chat a little. Maybe not that much. So after Beta 5, you all might have to wait until May for the next version. And looking at the current status of Counter-Life, I think it will take a very long time until it reaches 'version' stage. My definition of 'version': - Smokepuffs added - Sniper shroud added - C4(maybe) - Perfection of handguns ( you can finish CL without a handgun ) - CS:CZ weapons ( I'm looking forward to the FAMAS and Galil) - Expanding crosshair ( might take months for this to be possible) - Money sprite ( here's a catch: You can have only up to 95000 depending on cl_maxmoney) - MP working correctly ( I can't test this, yet ) - VGUI menus ( still finding more tutorials ) - HE grenade bug fixed ( found the source, can't find the solution ) - Choice to either buy one ammo clip or max ammo clip. So until then, I'll be at my laptop working on the sniper scope. ((_. Edit: You will also have to wait until May/June for the FAMAS and the Galil.

Replies

1-50 of 52
Pages
Go to page:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 21764th
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter He does? Damn, he must be good. He must have been paid to play.
    You all of a sudden want a job there? Too bad his GeForce 3 he had at home is halfly fried.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CyACE avatar
    CyACE Joined 17y ago
    1,740 points Ranked 21143rd
    access_time 17y
    Defenitely agree CL should have a co-op MP mode. Maybe get it to work with some of Svencoops maps... *hint hint of meh pwn...:m249: Peace!:cool:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20165th
    access_time 17y
    He isn't the boss. He posts while the boss is not watching, And sometimes He even plays Medal of Honour: Spearhead online.
    He does? Damn, he must be good. He must have been paid to play.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Maybe he is working as the boss. So not much hours required.
    He isn't the boss. He posts while the boss is not watching, And sometimes He even plays Medal of Honour: Spearhead online.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    I really don't think multiplayer would work with CL. Counter-Life was made for the purpose of CS guns interacting with HL's enemies. If you want multiplayer, that's what vanilla CS is for. If MP is going to be put in, native MP cooperative support should be added. Players could have a universal money pool. Thus it would force players to work in a team.
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    It's true. Take the silly bind with the flashlight for the AWP. I don't really like it. So I removed it for CL. Translation: You can no longer silence the AWP in Beta 5. To AMX: How the installer? Is it working?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 17y
    sorry, but thay shouldnt b useing that sorta stuff on MP servers cuse its just REALLY gay i mean WHO out there that respects themself's would sink so low as to cheat JUST to get a better score, its truely sad as for SP, who cares its the AI ur cheating oh yeah MP dose work with CL its very buggy tho u gotta use cheats to get guns ! but on maps that have sawning grunts its KICK arse teaming up and raiding them dose get boreing fast tho need to add a ANTI-telefrag system and make the weapons stay so u can play SP HL with a m8 :D that would rule
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Ok ttam, keep some secrets to yourself. We don't want some players to come back and say they were kicked/banned by servers. Do we? ;)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 17y
    in reply to The Ranger's post about the aiming of sniper rifles, in SP u can usaly do ALOT to get around things like that sutch as tunring on SV_CHEATS and makeing ur "FOV" 89 this gives u a nice crosshair and 100% aim with the sniper guns and u can still c pretty mutch the same as 4 recoil i say get into scripting, as long as u dont go and use the scripts on MP servers and makeing a fool of urself there are alot of things u can do to get around problems in the game u just need to have a look 4 a way around it :cool:
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Maybe he is working as the boss. So not much hours required.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Nah. FBI is more busier than me, so he don't usually hang out in the forums that much. He's got work for christ sake!;)
    I am talking to a man called ReVrend at GFZ. He has work too but he hangs out quite a lot.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Nah. FBI is more busier than me, so he don't usually hang out in the forums that much. He's got work for christ sake!;)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Because FBI is also our moderator. :)
    Yes, but you are a mod too. More chiefs than indians. He is not as very much needed... I reckon that he is hooked.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Because FBI is also our moderator. :)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    So why the hell are you still hanging around here?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by CS Player FBII can tell by your "Tony Montana" signature that you're another one of these suburban kid, wannabe "gangstas" who think playing CS makes you some sort of real-life "bad ass". Please. Give it a rest. You're only adding to what is already the biggest stereotype and joke that the CS Community is looked at.
    lol, I use this sig only because I like the movie and Al Pacino stuff no I'm not a suburban kid or wannabe gangsta whatever playing CS doesn't make me some sort of real-life bad ass I have a life, a sweet girlfriend with a strong and long-lasting relationship, a job, a good car, lots of friends, implicated in many thing in my community, my studies are going very well, I don't usually complain about anything, ect, you get the point I'm not a stereotype or joke as you call it, I've prolly been here much longer than you, yes I play since beta 1, was in the OCSS bunch and one of the few that has access to DeadLOK's CSS, actually by the way you are behaving this description fits you more than me I'm very tired of n00bs popping out everywhere, ZPCSS is a very good example of that
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by The Ranger One thing that's always pissed me off about CS is the way that even if you're standing still and you fire the AWP, the bullet goes nowhere NEAR the crosshair. I've fired a rifle (nothing like an AWP but hear me out), and trust me, even if you're firing from the hip you can still get the round in the general area that you're shooting at. You might talk about recoil but keep in mind that this is a bolt-action rifle we're talking about here, and recoil doesn't affect the first shot anyway. I can understand why they would make this change in multiplayer CS (think of the chaos if you could fire an AWP accurately unzoomed) but in singleplayer CL we should be able to use it unzoomed accurately. Hell, we have an unzoomed crosshair with the sniper weapons; let's go ahead and use it, hm?
    The comms between the arms and the brain is interesting. Pick up a pistol look at a point then draw and fire. You will very likly hit it.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • The Ranger avatar
    The Ranger Joined 17y ago
    506 points Ranked 45210th
    access_time 17y
    One thing that's always pissed me off about CS is the way that even if you're standing still and you fire the AWP, the bullet goes nowhere NEAR the crosshair. I've fired a rifle (nothing like an AWP but hear me out), and trust me, even if you're firing from the hip you can still get the round in the general area that you're shooting at. You might talk about recoil but keep in mind that this is a bolt-action rifle we're talking about here, and recoil doesn't affect the first shot anyway. I can understand why they would make this change in multiplayer CS (think of the chaos if you could fire an AWP accurately unzoomed) but in singleplayer CL we should be able to use it unzoomed accurately. Hell, we have an unzoomed crosshair with the sniper weapons; let's go ahead and use it, hm?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    UnDeR_FiRe Joined 17y ago
    101 points Ranked 69434th
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Sweeper Yeah you know, the american do it yourself attitude.
    I thought the the american attitude was " sit back and let someone else do it"
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Right on.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter I once read an interview with Gooseman. In it, he says he would like to do mod HE would like and enjoy playing. So Counter-Strike was born. So, I guess this answers a few questions.
    Yeah you know, the american do it yourself attitude.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    I once read an interview with Gooseman. In it, he says he would like to do mod HE would like and enjoy playing. So Counter-Strike was born. So, I guess this answers a few questions.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CS Player avatar
    CS Player Joined 17y ago
    100 points Ranked 72081st
    access_time 17y
    DoD is a semi-realism Mod that is geared toward more toward real tactical thinking and realsim than CS with the one-hit kill things and the way the weapons are designed. CS is an arcade-style shooter. Period. It's an extension of Half-Life with realistic weapons... So to speak. The problem that you guys are seeing -- with this debate -- Is that CS has some elements of realism, but at its core is still a run-and-gun arcade shooter ala Half-Life and NOT as realism based as many would have you believe. The reason there is this conflict is because, over the years, Valve has made certain things realistic... But then gone in the totally opposite direction with others so what we are left with is a bizzarre hybrid realism/arcade shooter that is finally starting to show its age because of not just modern game technology, but what gamers are wanting in their games -- Either total realism like Tom Clancy games or total arcade like UT2003. A perfect example of how CS contradicts itself is with the jump-stop they implemented in 1.4. While highly trained CTs would never jump around like bunny rabitts, if they had to jump, real world physics wouldn't just stop their forward momentum either. In addition, since they took away jumping, they then did NOT compensate some other things that give a player a tactical advantage like, I don't know, maybe giving them more armor -- It takes more shots to damage armor than before. This would have balanced out the issue in that now days, you can't dodge fire by jumping and are instead just stuck there -- literally -- If someone opens fire on you because of CS's "sticky bullets" that immobilize you -- Which is also highly unrealistic as they wouldn't stun you, they would push you or blow you off your feat. It's these battles between realism and arcade that are finally making CS look like a Beta when compared to other games out there.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Xianghua avatar
    Xianghua Joined 17y ago
    333 points Ranked 49297th
    access_time 17y
    DoD have more suspense into the game than CS... imagine fighting a long range sniper war you can zoom only when you are stationery... 1 hit can kill you... you got only 5 rounds in your magazine... pistol have poor accuracy, you cant use it if you are caught empty...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    The thing is that DOD and CS have different weapons. CS use modern weaponary and DOD, well, uses historical weapons. So it'll take LOTS of time to figure out how CS weapons' recoil and spread were to be like in the DOD world. And I have to download 100++ MB. The reason why DOD takes quite long( this is my guess) to update is because they have quite a number of fancy stuff i.e. the HUD. So they may have to work alot like if those fancy stuff were bugged, they may have to design more fancy stuff. CS on the other hand just concentrates on gameplay and other tactical ways of winning the enemy and creating suspense (admit it! You are shocked whenever an idiot shotgunned you from the back when it's 1 vs 1). So nothing much on fancy stuff here. Unless you want to count on the radar. Come to think of it, DOD seems to have more staff than CS.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by UnDeR_FiRe there has to be a more effective way to counter muzzle climb than scrolling down. I play DoD too and when i pull my gun down it usually veers off to one side or the other, or i overcompensate. You have to think to keep the sight on target, but reflexes are done without thinking. Burst mode is more for saving ammo than recoil. Atleast thats why the m16a2 has it.
    M-16a2 has burst only not to save ammo but lenghten the barrel life. Full auto gives a strain on M-16's barrel, personally in games I want the full auto, Colt delivers it. Had it in Rainbow Six the first, then I mean the demo. Damn it rocked. Total destruction even though I quickly filled the enemy with 15 rounds due to the ROF. I play DoD also, Machine Gun Kelly is me, name speaks of what I handle as primary weapon. I can't try the real thing so for the recoil issue it is hard for me to really tell. Maybe FA's gun nuts can help out? FBI: Get more active, 33 posts? come on, you can do better now can't you?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • The Mole avatar
    The Mole Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    OHH, Haunter i just got an idea maybe you could do that cvars thing for gun recoil and bullet spread. 1 for DoD style recoil and spread, or 0 for CS recoil and spread. that way we could choose our own preference instead of arguing.:)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Looks like another disagreement with the coder and the player. What shall we do? ADD MORE CVARS! Let's give it a name: cl_monhealth 1 If it's set to 1, you will use the one on the skill.cfg. If it's set to 0, you will use the hard coded one. And anyway, I seemed to have screwed up something. Might take a while to get it done.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • darkblade avatar
    darkblade Joined 17y ago
    226 points Ranked 53968th
    access_time 17y
    Haunter, can you plz softcode the monster skill level. I'm always frustrated because I can't adjust it to my liking. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by The Mole I have played DoD for a long time and I think the muzzle cimb does include reflexes, yours. In order to hit anything you have to react by scrolling the mouse to prevent muzzle climb, this reaction is the same as if you were to fight the muzzle in real life.
    there has to be a more effective way to counter muzzle climb than scrolling down. I play DoD too and when i pull my gun down it usually veers off to one side or the other, or i overcompensate. You have to think to keep the sight on target, but reflexes are done without thinking.
    originally posted by Haunter Maybe that's why most people shoot their guns in burst, not full-auto.
    Burst mode is more for saving ammo than recoil. Atleast thats why the m16a2 has it.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Maybe that's why most people shoot their guns in burst, not full-auto. Something about the recoil in CS( don't know if Gooseman also use this idea): Ever got hit by an agrunt's arm? You screen suddenly jerks up and your aim goes offside? That's part of the code for the recoil system. The shoots ALWAYS follow the crosshair(BTW, this applies only for assault rifles, SMGs and the M249) but if you were to hold down the attack button, the the code will kick in, causing your crosshair to move in a T/7 like manner. So this should give you all some ideas about the recoil system. What about the sniper rifles and handguns, you say. Well, follow the original HL glock code and you should have an idea.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • The Mole avatar
    The Mole Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    I have played DoD for a long time and I think the muzzle cimb does include reflexes, yours. In order to hit anything you have to react by scrolling the mouse to prevent muzzle climb, this reaction is the same as if you were to fight the muzzle in real life.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    access_time 17y
    I disagree with the muzzle climb idea. It sounds realistic but it doesn't include human reflexes. The recoil for the pistols in CS are fine. The recoil for the m247 is too much. it uses the same ammunition as the m4 yet it its got more recoil. the ROF is needs to increased too.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Grenade spamming. Nearly forgot about that. Actually, no problem if that guy is extremely far away. Because if he needs to spam HEs, he would have to have a health/HEV station nearby. Unlike CS, where the 'shopping point' is at the spawn point near you. In fact, those with buying scripts and are in servers where buytime is like 60 mins pose much of a problem. But they are confined to the spawn point. Speaking of MP, I have a feeling that CL might be delayed. Because for some strange reasons, items such as the longjump module refuse to respawn.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Xianghua avatar
    Xianghua Joined 17y ago
    333 points Ranked 49297th
    access_time 17y
    see i fired air rifles and revolvers before... the recoil is much smaller than expected... with the rifle butt secured to your shoulder, the recoil could hardly bring the sight off target... and the pistol dont kick like a hand cannon... if you hold it tightly enough, the gun barely moves... CS should have a crosshair system much like DoD... when you move your sights moves so you cant aim (which is what actually happened when you hold a weapon and walk/run) then the recoil is large when you stand... medium when you crouch... and low when you prone... the recoil dont bring the shots off the crosshair... instead the recoil caused the crosshair to move up (it is called muzzle climb, for automatic weapon) the shot will move with the crosshair... but the crosshair, once moved, will have to be manually readjusted by player... which makes auto fire with an m249 impossible the sniper zoom thing is also much unrealistic... imagine i can get a AWP zoomed and jump around... the zoom should be avaliable only when you are stationery... and if you jump or run, then you lose your zoom-in screen and return to normal you can move around in crouch (very slowly) this idea is from DoD also, the grenades should have delayed fuse e.g 5 seconds... and players are able to pick up the grenade and throw back... this prevents HE spam from suceeding as player can now throw grenades back...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    On a lighter note, FBI is one of our moderators. Come on guys, don't let a game destroy our beautiful friendship. Anyway, I added recoil and more spread when moving. Should be alright. Edit: I believe Gooseman may not be happy with these given remarks about him. Hehe. :)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • CS Player avatar
    CS Player Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    FBI I agree -- like Under_Fire -- That the recoil is highly unrealistic and the fact that the only reason the weapons behave the way they do is because they saw them in some action movie somewhere. BTW... Don't be an ass and address me with an "I've been playing the CS since Beta" because quite frankly, I don't give a crap. I don't appreciate your attitude and you need to grow up a bit if you want me or anyone else to listen to you or your ideas. Learn to express yourself better than "Do it this way or **** you" and you will get farther in life my friend. Of course, maybe you aren't that mature yet. I can tell by your "Tony Montana" signature that you're another one of these suburban kid, wannabe "gangstas" who think playing CS makes you some sort of real-life "bad ass". Please. Give it a rest. You're only adding to what is already the biggest stereotype and joke that the CS Community is looked at.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by FBI I've been playing CS since the original beta 1 and I'm very much aware than you on what's happening in CL, CS recoil has been reimplemented but it needs to be reduced coz it's too ****ing unreal and Barking Dog studios were there for 5.2 and I don't know why you talk about them
    They probably never fired a gun so they assume they all kick like mules.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 17y
    I've been playing CS since the original beta 1 and I'm very much aware than you on what's happening in CL, CS recoil has been reimplemented but it needs to be reduced coz it's too ****ing unreal and Barking Dog studios were there for 5.2 and I don't know why you talk about them
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • CS Player avatar
    CS Player Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    FBI I think CL uses the original HL spread and recoil -- Which is pretty tight (a lot more realistic than Gooseman's anyway). The truth behind CS is that Gooseman only did a half-ass job when designing it and was going more toward Action-HL to be honest. It wasn't until Valve bought CS and called in Barking Dog Studios ("Global Operations") to iron out the bugs. Don't believe the "from a garage to a million dollar deal" stories because half the time they aren't true and there is more to it than that... Like Matt Damon and Ben Affleck only winning the Best Oscar for screenwriting for "Goodwill Hunting" AFTER their original script had been rewritten 15 times by professionals (the orignial was terrible and laughed at by studios and agents all over Hollywood).
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    access_time 17y
    I told you tu reduce the weaps recoil and spread. We don't want to look like idiots like Gooseman or VALVe
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter I don't think there'll be a Beta test. I'll just pass the darlings to AMX who will let you all download it. Maybe ask Sebby for a temp Counter-Life server, fire away and check for bugs, problems or things that should be changed. BTW, I advice you to play normal HLDM maps. These have med stations and HEV stations. Or would you prefer fy_iceworld? Haven't tried that map with CL. As for more scores+cash with headshots, I can't tell if it will work 'cause I have no one to shoot. :) Long range shots might be tough. The client might have to calculate the distance+damage+hit area+who you shot which can result in L-A-G.
    Well no one too shoot is not a problem. use POD bot as targets.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    I don't think there'll be a Beta test. I'll just pass the darlings to AMX who will let you all download it. Maybe ask Sebby for a temp Counter-Life server, fire away and check for bugs, problems or things that should be changed. BTW, I advice you to play normal HLDM maps. These have med stations and HEV stations. Or would you prefer fy_iceworld? Haven't tried that map with CL. As for more scores+cash with headshots, I can't tell if it will work 'cause I have no one to shoot. :) Long range shots might be tough. The client might have to calculate the distance+damage+hit area+who you shot which can result in L-A-G.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Ok. I'll add this feature first. If anyone's not satisfied, just post your comments.
    btw Haunter shall we do a bench test? Want to see who's got the hottest? I got a 800 mhz Duron! Finally more power from that Ti 4600.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    access_time 17y
    Give more money for head shots and long range shots.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Ok. I'll add this feature first. If anyone's not satisfied, just post your comments.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Kind of also depends where and when I log in. If I were to log in on a Sunday morning/ Saturday night, I might fill 'em up. If any other days, not quite. If I were to log in at home, connection = fast. No prob. If I were to log in at my school's library where connection varies from low to very low, I might be answering some posts half-way. You get the idea. I'm not really making a CS clone. The stupid wads of cash doesn't seemed to be respawning. I also plan to vary the amount of money given for the gun you use to score. Maybe if you score with a glock => +$3500. AWP => +$200. The weaker the gun, the more the money, the more humiliated your opponent will be( I suddenly feel EVIL :) ).
    Hot darn DO IT! I need to fire up the TMP!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    access_time 17y
    That might get rid of some AWP whores. And introduce bragging rights....
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Kind of also depends where and when I log in. If I were to log in on a Sunday morning/ Saturday night, I might fill 'em up. If any other days, not quite. If I were to log in at home, connection = fast. No prob. If I were to log in at my school's library where connection varies from low to very low, I might be answering some posts half-way. You get the idea. I'm not really making a CS clone. The stupid wads of cash doesn't seemed to be respawning. I also plan to vary the amount of money given for the gun you use to score. Maybe if you score with a glock => +$3500. AWP => +$200. The weaker the gun, the more the money, the more humiliated your opponent will be( I suddenly feel EVIL :) ).
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter I love to. But study season is back. So I might have not enough time to chit-chat. But I will find time to do so. Now working on the recoil on the guns. Double check for some errors/bugs, then CL Beta 5 will be ready for release. One thing though, how much would ALL of you like if you were to score a kill in MP? $300? $1000? $2000?
    Diffrent prices for diffrent enemy types? or are you making a CS clone on multiplayer? I prefer 300$ as in CS but 1000$ sounds good too ;) Promise me Haunter that once you got time, step by and reply to the entire page with posts, right?
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Haunter avatar
Haunter Joined 18y ago