Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

CS Helper/HLamp Compatability

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

rizzuh from CS-Nation has been kind enough to make a command menu that adds HLamp support to his widely-used CS Helper. So for all of you that use the CS Helper and don't know exactly how to make it work with HLamp, go download it now :)

Replies

• siliconart avatar
    siliconart Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: Here is the File :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :m249: cmmand file
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • siliconart avatar
    siliconart Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Hi, I downloaded HLAMP and instaled it and it worked fine, then I downloaded rzes_cs_helper-15.1 and instaled it and it worked. Then i saw the hlamplhelper-vgui so instaled it so that HLAMP and rzes cs helper will work together, so I instaled it and loaded up CS and went into a LAN game to test it and it looked all good but just as the CONSOL slides up to start playing CS shuts down and I cant play? whats up with that? It worked with HLAMP by its self and it worked with rzes cs helper by its self, but not together whats up with that?!?! Could you please HELP!! Thanks The cs helper commandmenu file is attached for you to have a look at. This has been downloaded 1 time(s). :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Disk2 avatar
Disk2 Joined 17y ago