Tag Mod

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Yo, buddy. We are one of the oldest mod sites on the Interwebs. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation by sending Username Required points.
  • Post: Give Username Required your thoughts on this Thread.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of a problem with this Thread.
  • Watch: Get notified when this Thread is updated.
Mascot

Resistance is futile...

Already a Bananite? Login

I was wondering if somebody can make a mod like the battlefield 2142 with that tags think like...you kill him with the knife...you take his tag and who collect more tags at the final of the round he win but only him not the team...i know it's not like battlefield 2142 but something like that...use that idea...:D

• 10y
    Demonsoul avatar
    Demonsoul Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    10,756 points Ranked 402nd
    14 medals 1 legendary 2 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 25 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 7,500 Points Medal icon
    It sounds like a good idea, however I know nothing about modding unfortunately. :(

However, I may make a map like this later, where when you get shot your health goes back to full (that way you don't die) and at the start it'll shout 'BLEH is it!' and then when someone gets shot it'll shout that, however I doubt it'll work unless all players decide to cooperate. XD
    Bananite avatar
    Mantra
    Bananite
  • 10y
    Username Required avatar
    Member Joined 10y
    246 points Ranked 15283rd
    Posted by demonsoul1616

It sounds like a good idea, however I know nothing about modding unfortunately. :(

However, I may make a map like this later, where when you get shot your health goes back to full (that way you don't die) and at the start it'll shout 'BLEH is it!' and then when someone gets shot it'll shout that, however I doubt it'll work unless all players decide to cooperate. XD

sounds good :D of course that not all the player will cooperate cuz i play on a server that i use a lot the knife and when i ask them kife only?and they say yea of course and when hes close to me he bring a big ass M249 and it's difficult than they gonna cooperate if they still playing so "fair":))
    CSS videos for free.
  • 10y
    Demonsoul avatar
    Demonsoul Offline
    Member Joined 10y
    10,756 points Ranked 402nd
    14 medals 1 legendary 2 rare
    • 10 years a member Medal icon
    • 25 posts awarded Exemplary Feedback Medal icon
    • 6 years a member Medal icon
    • Reached 1,000 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 2,500 Points Medal icon
    • Reached 7,500 Points Medal icon
    Yeah exactly. :P That's kinda where I got the idea that they won't cooperate. I'm thinking with the health regen and them not being able to kill eachother, it may lead them from temptation to attempt to kill eachother seeing as they can't. But I can't think of any way to make it broadcast when ONLY the person that's it shoots someone.

So that maps more of a fantasy for me, lol, I actually executed it at one point and tried it on my server, but yeah, I don't recommend it. :P

NOW BACK ONTOPIC FOR JUR THREAD.

Sorry for teh spamcakes.
    Bananite avatar
    Mantra
    Bananite
  • 10y
    Username Required avatar
    Member Joined 10y
    246 points Ranked 15283rd
    Posted by demonsoul1616

Yeah exactly. :P That's kinda where I got the idea that they won't cooperate. I'm thinking with the health regen and them not being able to kill eachother, it may lead them from temptation to attempt to kill eachother seeing as they can't. But I can't think of any way to make it broadcast when ONLY the person that's it shoots someone.

So that maps more of a fantasy for me, lol, I actually executed it at one point and tried it on my server, but yeah, I don't recommend it. :P

NOW BACK ONTOPIC FOR JUR THREAD.

Sorry for teh spamcakes.

np :) thanks for the answer :D
    CSS videos for free.

Shareable Image:
Share banner
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

More embeddable images

Bookmark and Share

Submitter