Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Busy Life = Slowness

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Yes, it's true. I have lots of work to do to finish up this term at school, so work is going extremely slow on the next beta. Here is an updated changelog though; whenever I do finish the new version it should be good. [block=Preliminary HLamp 1.20 Changelog>
  • Added an auto-pause feature for Counter-Strike players. CS players can now set HLamp to pause playback when the spawn and resume playback when they die.
  • Added a text-based HLamp menu written by Boychie. This will make it much easier for players to use HLamp if their mod doesn't use the command menu.
  • Added ability to fade in and out of the music using the auto-pause feature. This should make the transition go more smoothly.
  • Added preamp control feature. If the old HLamp volume control was causing the MP3 AND the game volume to change, you might want to try this feature. Note that is might take several seconds for the new preamp settings to take effect. This is Winamp's fault, not mine.
  • Fixed the “Unknown command: hlamp” bug some users were having. This should fix it once and for all.
  • Changed the configuration window around. It now has links to the HLamp website and a link to email me.
  • Maximum script size increased from 4KB to 8KB.
  • The HLamp command used in any scripts must be "HLamp" or "hlamp". Only scripters need to pay attention to this.
  • The readme and version history are now plain text files. The readme is now much simpler and to the point. I got sick of doing the pretty little web page readmes.
  • Added a step-by-step setup walkthrough on the HLamp website. It is available by clicking the Readme link at the top of the HLamp website ().[/block> As you have proably noticed, I am still considering this a beta of version 1.20. Call it beta 2 or something...
  • Replies

No replies yet

Embed

menu
    Share banner
    Image URL
    HTML embed code
    BB embed code
    Markdown embed code

Author

Disk2 avatar
    Disk2 Joined 17y ago