Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Copyright Infringement

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Stag is a fgt for stealing my stuff

Matt says (11:48 AM): totally jacking that name to put in my name lol Matt says (11:48 AM): so priceless Iron Waffle Of Justice says (11:48 AM): huh? Matt says (11:48 AM): iron waffle of justice Matt says (11:48 AM): lol Matt says (11:48 AM): I was like "LOL" Iron Waffle Of Justice says (11:48 AM): i know its awesome Matt says (11:48 AM): except I didn't actually say lol Iron Waffle Of Justice says (11:48 AM): i was just thinking about something Iron Waffle Of Justice says (11:48 AM): then it lead to iron waffle of justic Iron Waffle Of Justice says (11:48 AM): so Iron Waffle Of Justice says (11:50 AM): hey Iron Waffle Of Justice says (11:50 AM): HEY Iron Waffle Of Justice says (11:50 AM): GTFO Matt [The Iron Waffle of Justice] says (11:50 AM): lol Matt [The Iron Waffle of Justice] says (11:50 AM): I TOLD YOU I WAS Iron Waffle Of Justice says (11:50 AM): i say gtfo Iron Waffle Of Justice says (11:50 AM): or i sue Matt [The Iron Waffle of Justice] says (11:50 AM): .. Matt [The Iron Waffle of Justice] says (11:50 AM): not cool Iron Waffle Of Justice says (11:50 AM): for copyright infringement Matt [The Iron Waffle of Justice] says (11:51 AM): I DIDNT SEE THAT Iron Waffle Of Justice says (11:51 AM): /sue Matt [The Iron Waffle of Justice] says (11:51 AM): «I dropkicks Iron Waffle Of Justice says (11:51 AM): suck my balls stag, suck 'em Iron Waffle Of Justice says (11:51 AM): ;D Iron Waffle Of Justice says (11:51 AM): Matt [The Iron Waffle of Justice] says (11:51 AM): probably wouldn't be able tofind them Matt [The Iron Waffle of Justice] says (11:51 AM): and rubber balls dont count Iron Waffle Of Justice says (11:52 AM): hey Iron Waffle Of Justice says (11:52 AM): HEY Iron Waffle Of Justice says (11:52 AM): STFU Matt [The Iron Waffle of Justice] says (11:52 AM): taking the name. you can't do SHIT Iron Waffle Of Justice says (11:53 AM): dude i totally need an fpsb set Iron Waffle Of Justice says (11:53 AM): with waffles Matt [The Iron Waffle of Justice] says (11:53 AM): ... Iron Waffle Of Justice says (11:53 AM): and iron waffles of justice Matt [The Iron Waffle of Justice] says (11:53 AM): waffles? Matt [The Iron Waffle of Justice] says (11:53 AM): OH GOD Matt [The Iron Waffle of Justice] says (11:53 AM): IDEA Matt [The Iron Waffle of Justice] says (11:53 AM): bahahaha Iron Waffle Of Justice says (11:53 AM): dude get the fuck out Matt [The Iron Waffle of Justice] says (11:53 AM): shot not doing it Iron Waffle Of Justice says (11:53 AM): i'll expose this shit Matt [The Iron Waffle of Justice] says (11:53 AM): ILL EXPOSE IT MORE Matt [The Iron Waffle of Justice] says (11:53 AM): *rips pants off* Matt [The Iron Waffle of Justice] says (11:53 AM): I mean... He stole my Iron Waffle Of Justice thing, ban him pls.

Embed

Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

AngryMooCow avatar
AngryMooCow Joined 14y ago
306 points Ranked 50810th
AngryMooCow

Game