Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Just not getting it.

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Hey I have been trying all day but I cannot for the life of me making anything move. I have done the Tutorials included in this program and I am still puzzled. Im just stupid with computers I guess. I seriously want to do something with this I just dont know how to make anything move. I think all I have done is make a little bit of shapes and stuff =/ Please help if you can Flame me all you want if this pisses you off.

Replies

• darkone avatar
    darkone Joined 18y ago
    827 points Ranked 41838th
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by deathguise well first draw an object like a circle with nothing else then copy the key frame that its been drawn in and copy it to like frame 20. then at frame 20 move the circle to where u want it to be after the animation then go back to frame 1 and right click on it and insert a tween and u make the circle move!!1 (omfghs) and yes i do know ur suppose dto use motion lines and stuff but this is to get u started cause im to lazy to explain it alot:D
    You forgot one thing. You can only tween symbols :) Convert that mofo circle to a symbol before trying to copy paste it, move it, etc
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Joy Of Posting avatar
    Joy Of Posting Joined 17y ago
    637 points Ranked 43538th
    access_time 17y
    swish 2 is for noobs, stick with flash also look on flashkit.com if u need to learn how to do stuff in flash. Ive seen many of there tutroials there quite helpfull
    Old School
    URL to post:
  • monkonaut avatar
    monkonaut Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    buttons are easy... ill help: 1. Insert... New Symbol 2. Click on Button... Name it anything (play, rewing etc...) Click ok 3. Draw how you want button to look. 4. click on the "over" insert keyframe, draw how u want it too look when mouse is over it 5. click on "down" insert keyframe, draw how you want it too look when mouse is clicked 6. click on "hit" draw a box around entire thing (so u can click anywhere not just words) for sound: 7. create new layer 8. in 2nd layer on the "over" insert ure sound umm... thats bout it..
    SELL SELL FOOKING SELL
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    Swish is good 2 use to
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Joy Of Posting avatar
    Joy Of Posting Joined 17y ago
    637 points Ranked 43538th
    access_time 17y
    its called trial and error, i started useing flash over a year ago, and the first day i got it i spent a good 4 hours starying at it and after that i spent a hefty amount of time lookign at it, now i kno pretty much everything in flash 5
    Old School
    URL to post:
  • Baracus avatar
    Baracus Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Yea, thanks, i understand how to do that now, the Motion Guide still gets me. Right now, im trying to learn to make buttons to make mouse overs (like music plays once you put your mouseover something) ive been lookin all over, ill get it eventually!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    well first draw an object like a circle with nothing else then copy the key frame that its been drawn in and copy it to like frame 20. then at frame 20 move the circle to where u want it to be after the animation then go back to frame 1 and right click on it and insert a tween and u make the circle move!!1 (omfghs) and yes i do know ur suppose dto use motion lines and stuff but this is to get u started cause im to lazy to explain it alot:D
    Bot Account
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Baracus avatar
Baracus Joined 17y ago