CIS .50 Singapore goes crazy

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

• Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 21746th
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by FBI LOL right and it's Fabrique Nationale or FN Herstal and Québec is right next to the USA and open to European markets so we can have almost anything.
    Who the hell are you? oh wait, he is on the moderator list. Why has he gone active?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20147th
    access_time 17y
    Whoops! Mispelled it. I kept thinking it was Finaque.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Sweeper and well USA can go to bed.
    LOL right and it's Fabrique Nationale or FN Herstal and Québec is right next to the USA and open to European markets so we can have almost anything.
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    I reckon he's from Indonesia. Hence his nick, indonesian_army.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by indonesian_army In my country mostly uses FNC, AK (aks74u, ak47, ak101, etc), Steyr AUG and m16 (oh damn no m4, poor country!!). And the snipers uses hk g3 and m16, and aw sniper rifle (arctic warfare police version) no m82.. no aw50!!! For CQB (close quarters battle) using mp5, uzi, and scorpion no p90... Oh yeah do you know much about P90? Is it a great weapon? I've never heard about this weapon, could oyu tell me?
    wher u from then ..??? afganistan ..?? :D^_^ :eek:
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Search the web for Finaque Nationale. Or scour the CL forums for a link. It's somewhere in one of these threads.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • indonesian_army avatar
    indonesian_army Joined 17y ago
    352 points Ranked 48578th
    access_time 17y
    In my country mostly uses FNC, AK (aks74u, ak47, ak101, etc), Steyr AUG and m16 (oh damn no m4, poor country!!). And the snipers uses hk g3 and m16, and aw sniper rifle (arctic warfare police version) no m82.. no aw50!!! For CQB (close quarters battle) using mp5, uzi, and scorpion no p90... Oh yeah do you know much about P90? Is it a great weapon? I've never heard about this weapon, could oyu tell me?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    I could ask my Dad as he knows a more about this things.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Xianghua avatar
    Xianghua Joined 17y ago
    333 points Ranked 49163rd
    access_time 17y
    what do you want it to replace ? the AUG ? by performance the SAR-21 has it's unique quality... my senior in the school has fired this baby when he went to serve the army... he said that the SAR-21 feeled like an airsoft (light weight) and it is as short as an M4 carbine you can rush through a pair of trees without having to make your rifle vertical.... (basically if you put your palms at the hip, the length between the elbows is the length of the rifle) my senior also said that the MP (Millitary Police) is armed with sig p226 pistol... i have visited the coast guard unit, they are basically armed with GPMG, mp5s and M16..... they also have a .38 revolver as sidearm... (the .38 is now replaced with a internal LAM model) (LAM = laser aiming module) the police forces in singapore are widely armed with .38s... the CIDs (Criminal Investigation Department) are armed with .22 revolvers... the police forces sometime also have shotguns.... there is a special S.T.A.Rs force (Special Tacticals And Rescue) and i swear it is not a RE joke... they are armed with mp5s and glock... CPU (close protection unit) for VIPs like ministers are armed with glocks....... (looks like man in suit, they wear radio like the Agents in matrix) also i heard rumours that the snipers in the army have changed their weapons to AW... some said they have changed to m82
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    That's why I've spent a few years(no kidding!) waiting for someone to model the SAR21( Singapore Assault Rifle) with my liking. But all those that are modelled now, sooner or later will end up in my Recycle Bin. I'm also waiting to get my 'hair-cut'. Heh heh. ^_^
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Xianghua avatar
    Xianghua Joined 17y ago
    333 points Ranked 49163rd
    access_time 17y
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code