Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

HLamp 1.20 Beta, New Website Design

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

I have finished work on a BETA version of HLamp 1.20! This version has some pretty nice new features, including auto-pause on spawn, which was requested several times on the forums. This version also introduces preamp control as well as a couple bug fixes. HLamp 1.20 Beta can be downloaded on the downloads page. Go download it now, before it's too late! Here is the complete HLamp 1.20 Beta changelog:

[block=HLamp 1.20 Changelog>
  • Added an auto-pause feature for Counter-Strike players. CS players can now set HLamp to pause playback when the spawn and resume playback when they die.
  • Added preamp control feature. If the old HLamp volume control was causing the MP3 AND the game volume to change, you might want to try this feature. Note that is might take several seconds for the new preamp settings to take effect. This is Winamp's fault, not mine.
  • Fixed the “Unknown command: hlamp” bug some users were having. This should fix it once and for all...I hope. If not, I will put this in the next version's changelog and pray it works.
  • Changed the configuration window around. It now has links to the HLamp website, CS Central, and a link to email me.
  • Maximum script size increased from 4KB to 8KB.
  • The HLamp command used in any scripts must be "HLamp" or "hlamp". Only scripters need to pay attention to this.
  • The readme and version history are now plain text files. The readme is now much simpler and to the point. I got sick of doing the pretty little web page readmes.[/block>

In addition to releasing a new beta of HLamp, I have created a new design for the HLamp site. I think it certainly beats the white on black color scheme I was using before. If you don't like it, feel free to make me a better site. I was actually looking for someone to make a site, but not many good web designers will do something for nothing.

• Replies

• Disk2 avatar
      Disk2 Joined 17y ago
      723 points Ranked 42656th
      access_time 17y
      gen_HLamp.dll It's definitely in the zip.
      Bananite
      URL to post:
    • Guest avatar
      Guest Joined 14y ago
      19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
      • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
      • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
      • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
      • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
      • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
      • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
      access_time 17y
      where is that .dll file......... i loaded the command menu but there is no.dll so it doesnt' work
      Bot Account
      URL to post:
    • Disk2 avatar
      Disk2 Joined 17y ago
      723 points Ranked 42656th
      access_time 17y
      God, finally it works for Soze!!! And your signature...wow. Brilliant :)
      Bananite
      URL to post:
    • Guest avatar
      Guest Joined 14y ago
      access_time 17y
      Sweet man this version works for me! It actually loads and all the functions work great. Nice work
      Bot Account
      URL to post:
    • Guest avatar
      Guest Joined 14y ago
      access_time 17y
      Well I'm glad I tried a couple of other things because I FIGURED OUT WHY 1.10 and 1.20 DIDN'T WORK FOR ME :)..... Since I first got HLamp from my Big Brother Neo, my commandmenu.txt file has always been around 10 to 12 KB in SIZE?!?. Also I played 1.00 version of HLamp with that text file that large and it worked fine but in 1.10 nor 1.20 wouldn't work?!. In 1.20's Changelog it says Maximum Script Size has been increased from 4 KB to 8 KB????????? I'm very confused about why that is. Did 1.00 version not have a max size script limit or did you just do something differently?? Anyway I haven't exactly fully tested 1.20 in gameplay yet (Meaning haven't messed with all the new features and tweaked anything at all or whatever). As far as I'm concerned I can play Half-Life Counter-Strike Retail Version now without it crashing to the desktop on me, and therefore I can also start looking for bugs that need to be fixed or new error messages that need looked into. Well hope we can get this mess cleaned up pretty soon and that HLamp doesn't cause me anymore problems like I just faced which would impair me from playing the game and/or help testing hlamp for you :). I'll talk to ya later.........
      Bot Account
      URL to post:

Embed

menu
    Share banner
    Image URL
    HTML embed code
    BB embed code
    Markdown embed code

Author

Disk2 avatar
    Disk2 Joined 17y ago