Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

your own weapon skin and sound...

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

i would like to know what sound and skin u all use for CS weapons... i start first... knife: default sound and model usp: glock19 government, sound--- beretta from FA (firearms) glock: glock22, sound--- p228 in bloodpack 1.3 deagle: deagle in bloodpack 1.3, sound--- deagle in FA p228: DC beretta, sound--- 1911 in FA elite: elite in bloodpack 1.3, sound----beretta m93 in FA fiveseven: glock22, sound glock22 (glock 18 replacement) in bloodpack 1.3 mp5navy: mp5 from bloodpack 1.3, sound---mp5 in FA tmp:aug 9mm, sound, aug 9mm p90: m1a1 thompson (do not work), sound m1a1 thompson (not from DoD) mac10: mp5k, sound--- uzi in FA ump45: IMI uzi 9mm , sound with the model pack ak47: m16a1, sound---ak47 in FA m4a1: m16shorty, sound--- with model... (silenced) mp5sd in FA sg552: sl8, sound with model aug: aug black, sound--- FAMAS in FA scout: wood reskin, sound---g36 in FA awp: awp black reskin, sound---beretta 2000(the bolt rifle) g3sg1: psg1, sound---g3 in FA sg550: sl8, sound with model m249: saw_m249, sound---m60 in FA 2.5 HE : default FB: sound from FA SG: default C4 default model source:

Replies

• Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 21830th
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Well, nothing much. Just support from all of you.
    If you are online after 1 Am GMT I will give you a present! The christmas present and support so...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20192nd
    access_time 17y
    Well, nothing much. Just support from all of you.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Treat it as a christmas present from me to all of you. :)
    What shall we give you?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Treat it as a christmas present from me to all of you. :)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    UnDeR_FiRe Joined 17y ago
    101 points Ranked 69816th
    access_time 17y
    That early?!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Same with me. It's nice to see your name when the intro is running. I can't find anymore things to add into CL besides the CS features I haven't add in yet. And I hope to release Beta 5 just before/after christmas.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Sweeper, I'm impressed. You've been using the glock18 as your handgun all this time? Or the dual berettas? As the mp5 eats away your 9mm, I'm sure your use that bullet type for some other gun.
    Not the glock, it is more accurate in CS than in CL. So the 9mm goes to the TMP mostly or Dual Barretas. I change Handguns quite often in CL just for the fun. I forgot to add that for the AUG I have a G-11 rifle replacement with the real sound. Cool thing, I also edited titles.txt for better experience.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Sweeper Echo on that!!!I tried 20 diffrent MP5 models, but orginal with the sound from Rambo sound pack is the best. I can hardly shift it away. But in CL I arely use the Mp5 since it eats my ammo.
    I find one good model and then sift through the 130 or so custom sounds to find a good sound for it. I've done that for almost all of my models. I have too much free time.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Sweeper, I'm impressed. You've been using the glock18 as your handgun all this time? Or the dual berettas? As the mp5 eats away your 9mm, I'm sure your use that bullet type for some other gun.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by UnDeR_FiRe Cant have a good model without a sound to fit it.
    Echo on that!!! I tried 20 diffrent MP5 models, but orginal with the sound from Rambo sound pack is the best. I can hardly shift it away. But in CL I arely use the Mp5 since it eats my ammo.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Except like when I use silenced mp5 models, I use the M4 silenced sounds. :)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Seems like Under_fire change the sounds more than the models.
    Cant have a good model without a sound to fit it.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Strange. I may have to check it out. I used the 'play' command for CL.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter That's strange. You sure you playing HL/ a HL mod?
    Yes, CS to be more accurate.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    That's strange. You sure you playing HL/ a HL mod?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Sweeper: Yep. You can try this: Just start a CL game and type this in your console: play weapons\elite_fire.wav The firing sound of the elites should be heard. Static- X: Just move the weapon sounds to the cl\sounds\weapons folder. Seems like Under_fire change the sounds more than the models. Static-X uses the AWP which the author said is meant for COW-wards. :) Forgot this: HEGrenades: Grenade pack by Lone Wolf.
    why not call the HE grenades for HEHEHHEHE Grandads? A joke from But are you sure the play command works? I tried it once a time back, but then the console spitted this at me: Unknown command "Play" The sounds I tried I had ripped from a game... Took me 20 minutes with thoose PCM Raw data files. Had to find the right format out of 200 diffrent selections. And then spend 2 minutes on converting... who says I don't like editing?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Sweeper: Yep. You can try this: Just start a CL game and type this in your console: play weapons\elite_fire.wav The firing sound of the elites should be heard. Static- X: Just move the weapon sounds to the cl\sounds\weapons folder. Seems like Under_fire change the sounds more than the models. Static-X uses the AWP which the author said is meant for COW-wards. :) Forgot this: HEGrenades: Grenade pack by Lone Wolf.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Leindurstit avatar
    Leindurstit Joined 17y ago
    100 points Ranked 72468th
    access_time 17y
    Fn-p90 = g134 minigun, rocks the house. m249 = M60, because I saw "Full metal jacket" one too many times, mother.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    access_time 17y
    Sorry but i dont have the authors' names for these: knife- katana usp- socom with LAM sound-psyco sound pack p228- springield 1911 sound- FA 1911 deagle- reskinned deagle w/ US seal on the handle sound- glock soundfrom a custom AHL model 57- black 57 sound-standard elites- resident evil berettas sound- psyco sound pack mp5- EOD hack sound- psyco sound pack p90- morita carbine sound-custom sten sound from DoD model tmp- AUG 9mm carbine sound- psyco sound pack mac-10- vz61 scorpian sound psyco sound pack ump- USP machine pistol sound-psyco sound pack m4- black hawk down m4 sound- custom uzi sound AUG- AUG army sound-forgot ak47- L85 sound- psyco sound pack sg552- m16a2 w/scope sound- psyco sound pack scout- m24 sound-psyco sound pack awp- barrett .50 sound-psyco sound pack g3sg1- dragonuv sound- came with model sg550- AUG HBART sound psyco sound pack para- m4 w/ c-mag sound- same as m4 did i miss anything??
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter I copied 'Broken Arrow' 's theme into the CL folder. So I typed 'play music\BA.wav' in the console to hear it. Sounds nice when you are sniping or reloading your M4 with it as your background music.
    Cool... Broken arrow is good. is play the command for playing a .wav? I couldn't make it work.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    I copied 'Broken Arrow' 's theme into the CL folder. So I typed 'play music\BA.wav' in the console to hear it. Sounds nice when you are sniping or reloading your M4 with it as your background music.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Ohh forgot to tell, When I mount the USP silencer I hear the Bond theme... Cool. When I reload and smacks a fresh clip in I hear: "The name is Bond, James Bond" Friggin funny.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    These are the ones I've changed: USP: Auto-infinity Elites: Auto-infinity MP5: Firegold's mp5. Skinned by wannabe. AK47: AKMODEL by some unknown dude. No name given. M4A1: LR300 by Decimal SG552: Black Hawk Down M 14 Rifle at weapons-hacks. Various. AUG: SAR by Tomba. AWP : Lone wolf's Shrike AW50F G3SG1 : Druganov by Agent Orange M249: Dual P90 by 008 Sweet models. I only use these for Counter-life. I don't change the sounds that much. I leave it as the default.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Ok you want my list? Ak: AK-74 sound from jagged alliance 2 M4a1: Dirty ducks M-16A2 rifle. Deagle: Colt 1911 pistol, orginal model of the one i reskinned Rest of pistols: orginal Scout: Bullitt's tacical sniper, with long eye relief scope. AWP: Orginal G3SG1: A PSG-1 high detail 550: Orginal 552: M-16 with M203 and scope TMP: Orginal UMP: Riflebird beuty UMP 45. MP5: MP5SD6 MAC-10: IMI UZI old skin, can be fecthed from skinshack Para: Vulcan Minigun by Spawn. He Grenade, M-61 Frag grenade. rest is orginal... no changes.
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Xianghua avatar
Xianghua Joined 17y ago