Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

New stuff? hail to new mod

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Once CL completes or we will take CL to the next level 100mb level. I have today asked 3D Mike for his De_747. It seems you get to fight G-man and his lackeys in the air. Beaware for the enemy if we get the rights. What are your views on getting a big mod? now we are talking very much overhauled but a cousing to CL. Before you aks when we will start, I keep saying after CL, then we will see. I want X-man and Haunter with me, and I want to help CL as well so...

Replies

• Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 21831st
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Looks like the one I saw in The Replacement Killers.
    Imagine the player underestimating G-man and he fires his suitcase!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20193rd
    access_time 17y
    Looks like the one I saw in The Replacement Killers.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Well, rock on! I can't find any good replacements for my Mac10. Even if someone says they are good, it doesn't seem to suit me. Maybe it's because it's the least likely used weapon. Which is left to the pros.
    I used the MAC a lot. the IMI UZI is my latest gun at use. Besides I have G-man's weapon right here: G-man will be dangerous to fight with. I give you, the MP5K in briefcase.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Well, rock on! I can't find any good replacements for my Mac10. Even if someone says they are good, it doesn't seem to suit me. Maybe it's because it's the least likely used weapon. Which is left to the pros.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Even if the player didn't defuse the bomb in time, you might get to see a scripted scene of the plane blowing up in mid-air. Makes most players refuse to defuse. I have another plane suggestion. The plane in de_survivor. By courtesy of Oops! airways. And 3D_Mike. ;)
    We are going to have multiple endings so why not? Though the player must survive the crash. Ithink I can make a 3D model of a crashed and destroyed A380. Hey I have just downloaded CL. Going to fry some alien ass again. And I got my VZ-61 Scorpion for the Mac-10 so.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Even if the player didn't defuse the bomb in time, you might get to see a scripted scene of the plane blowing up in mid-air. Makes most players refuse to defuse. I have another plane suggestion. The plane in de_survivor. By courtesy of Oops! airways. And 3D_Mike. ;)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Look's like the train's left. Or just only borrow INSIDE the plane. Or we can have a totally new airport map. Like...............? Damn, I only know official maps. Or replace the airport in a ship. A ship blowing up........That's a hell of an explosion.
    Actually I thought of a Hunt in this plane! Bigger than the 747 from Mike. The cabin What if G-man plants a bomb that player must diffuse before jumping off? Then a scripted scene where the player flies the plane to land it? Here is the flight deck You need quick time to enjoy the 3d. Now what do you say? btw has Extacy hidden in the sewer with aMX?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Look's like the train's left. Or just only borrow INSIDE the plane. Or we can have a totally new airport map. Like...............? Damn, I only know official maps. Or replace the airport in a ship. A ship blowing up........That's a hell of an explosion.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    It seems like we will have to drop the mid air scenes. Let me Quote 3D mike
    Sent from 3D Mike Im sorry I promised to some other guys already :/ I do feel flattered you like my map so much. Thnx and good luck with your mod regards Mike
    It seems if we are going to keep the airplane scene we need to make our own 747 or A3xx if we are going to have size. At my own behalf I'm sorry it didn't work out, I feared it since I sent it so.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Yes, yes. Make the toilets the rescue zone for hostages! Wait, this isn't a map for CS.
    We have to catch the player in the center action. and maybe he is a toilet hider??? Come on wampyrus and X man you sure must have some ideas, get on posting!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Yes, yes. Make the toilets the rescue zone for hostages! Wait, this isn't a map for CS.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Sounds like in Broken Arrow. God, I loved that movie! Christain Slater throws a dead body at the door to distract Travolta and some guy. He grabbed onto the rope tied to the body and swing himself in and knock the poor dude beside Travolta. He crashed out of the door and slammed into rocks below the tracks.
    Yes except there will be passenger cars... wit lots of windows and people will hide on the toilets.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Sounds like in Broken Arrow. God, I loved that movie! Christain Slater throws a dead body at the door to distract Travolta and some guy. He grabbed onto the rope tied to the body and swing himself in and knock the poor dude beside Travolta. He crashed out of the door and slammed into rocks below the tracks.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter NO! PLEASE! NOT DE_TRAIN! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    Not on a still standing train. I mean on a moving train. rooftop fighting maybe. uncoupling cars and such...
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    NO! PLEASE! NOT DE_TRAIN! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Hey... I have to post again to be notefied. What about a map set on a train in motion. You hunt for G-man. Heading for the airport. another train comes up on the side track and surprises you... mmmm Sweet how about that?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter CL might take long. Longer than what I might expect. It's better to start at least a bit here and there rather than wait and let all your brilliant ideas to rust up. Heck, at least create a test map! Like X-man! With 3D Mike's permission, of course. I can see it now. A scripted scence of the G-man leaving for the airplane. You run through the metal detector and it sounds the alarm thanks to the (Whatever weapon you want to start with) in your hands. 'Boys', says Bradley, trusted aide and henchman of the G-man, 'I believe we have someone came without a boading pass.' 5 hgrunts coming your way. The game starts.............. Heck, there must be a strong henchman beside the leader. Makes most movies interesting. :)
    SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!! Haunter, you got more, come with them!!! I need to add that scene on the "to do" list! Come on people. You got to have some ideas as well, out with it. I'm open for storylines as well, you see, I collect ideas for scenes and then draw the storyline between the scenes. Haunter that quote we must use... I'll what I can do with sound and voice.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    CL might take long. Longer than what I might expect. It's better to start at least a bit here and there rather than wait and let all your brilliant ideas to rust up. Heck, at least create a test map! Like X-man! With 3D Mike's permission, of course. I can see it now. A scripted scence of the G-man leaving for the airplane. You run through the metal detector and it sounds the alarm thanks to the (Whatever weapon you want to start with) in your hands. 'Boys', says Bradley, trusted aide and henchman of the G-man, 'I believe we have someone came without a boading pass.' 5 hgrunts coming your way. The game starts.............. Heck, there must be a strong henchman beside the leader. Makes most movies interesting. :)
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Sweeper avatar
Sweeper Joined 17y ago