The Game Modding Community - Since 2001

Counter-strike Website

A Forum Thread for Counter-Strike: Source

Hey guys, I've received a lot of help from here and once again, I'm asking for more. I would like to put together a CS website for my game server. I run the Knifemaster clan and gungame server. I want to put the page up with a forum. If anyone can give me advice on where I can get a template, forum software, etc... I would certainly be grateful. Also, if anyone (this is a long shot), has webdesign skills and would like to help me out that would be great also. Please let me know what you think. Thanks! Script!

• 10y
    HyPz! avatar
    HyPz! Joined 11y ago
    1,946 points Ranked 2542nd
    It's been a long time since i've done webdesign, and i've used many forums before. Invision Power Board use to be free, although it was changed to be purchased, but there may be a free one as there use to be. They also have many other software such as galleries, download systems, etc. Check out their website. Invision Power Services. You can also try phpBB which is a free forum board. phpBB. Both forums require a server which has PHP and MySQL support. They may also require some basic HTML and/or PHP knowledge.
    need a web dev? pm me! avatar
    need a web dev? pm me!

Share banner
Image URL:
HTML embed code:
BB embed code:
Markdown embed code:

sideslope avatar
sideslope Joined 11y ago
286 points Ranked 14399th

• Share on Reddit
  • Share on Twitter
  • Share on Facebook
  • Share on Google+

• 1 Posts
  • 10y Submitted

Greetings! Mascot

GameBanana is one of the oldest mod sites on the net. Sign up and maximize your browsing experience.

• Subscribe: Get notified of new submissions like this.
  • Say Thanks: Show your appreciation - send modders points.
  • Vote: Help your favorite modders win monthly awards.
  • Flag: Alert moderators and warn members of problems with mods.
  • Watch: Get notified when mods are updated.

Stop Lurking! Sign up now!

Already a Bananite? Login tracking pixel