Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

P90 secondary

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

Haunter, Not that im complaining, but where did you get the idea for the p90's second function?

Replies

• Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    1,496 points Ranked 21824th
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter I have no idea what that means.
    Translation of text on screen: "Hey, there it worked". Had some buggers with it. the code was quite messy.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    2,424 points Ranked 20191st
    access_time 17y
    I have no idea what that means.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Well, so does the original HL. But I will need sprites. And lots and lots of time.
    I can try sprites. my skills ain't the best but understandable. btw... some .html code Current school project: Heisann der funket det
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Well, so does the original HL. But I will need sprites. And lots and lots of time.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Magic bag full of bullets?
    When you reload some rounds disappear from the bag in the gun. FA has a clip with rounds. If you reload before you are out the mag is changed but the mag which is not empty is not thrown away. if keep reloading the mag comes in again.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Magic bag full of bullets?
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter First I need to get the handguns recoil correct. The spread is OK. It's the recoil's that giving me nightmares! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! It's the 5-7! *Faints*
    How about clips? say, 10 clips for M4? Instead of a magic bag full of bullets like the one we have now. A little more realism.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    First I need to get the handguns recoil correct. The spread is OK. It's the recoil's that giving me nightmares! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! It's the 5-7! *Faints*
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter First, I'm concentrating on the former: How to make a NVG. Most probably comes equipped with your HEV. Flashlight would be an attachment to you M3 Super 90.
    Just like opposing force? Cool, I think it colors the screen green then lights up the room... Ain't sure but you can try that.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    First, I'm concentrating on the former: How to make a NVG. Most probably comes equipped with your HEV. Flashlight would be an attachment to you M3 Super 90.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter The reason why it's choppy is because I just copied the sg552's scoping code and paste into the p90. As you know, the sg552's ROF is kind of choppy when you scope.
    Ahhh, no I didn't realize that. Whenever I'm firing the Sig 552 scoped, I'm doing single shots. I've never held down the fire button while zoomed, too uncontrolled. I'll try that to see how it goes. Thanks, I didn't realize that. :) I would LOVE nightvision in CL, lotsa dark maps. Could it be a separate key for the HEV suit, so we can use either that or the flashlight? Maybe even add it to the Equiptment menu so we gotta buy it?
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    I have noticed that too but if I were to make that a special function, I must convert the flashlight in the HEV into nightvision which is more tough than I thought. No point having 2 flashlights. :) But since the flashbang can make you screen turn white............. There are lots of clues and hints throughout the SDK. Once you understand them, the mystery is solved.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter A mode switch command. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... To begin with, I have to see what the default models have to offer. Like the USP. Doesn't have a laser sighting so laser sight is out for it. As far as I know, no CS default models have a laser sighting attached unless some of you guys want to shed some light over this? The reason why it's choppy is because I just copied the sg552's scoping code and paste into the p90. As you know, the sg552's ROF is kind of choppy when you scope.
    Take the M3. it has a light tacical light. special function is easy. See what the guns got. and what they got to offer. but mode switch would be fun and cool, accurate long range single shots... mmmmm.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    A mode switch command. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... To begin with, I have to see what the default models have to offer. Like the USP. Doesn't have a laser sighting so laser sight is out for it. As far as I know, no CS default models have a laser sighting attached unless some of you guys want to shed some light over this? The reason why it's choppy is because I just copied the sg552's scoping code and paste into the p90. As you know, the sg552's ROF is kind of choppy when you scope.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter Which one's unreal? The 5-7? The m4? Maybe I could make a secondary fire with all the guns without it such as the Deagle, and the mp5! Yes! A secondary attack which makes ALL weapons in CL much more realistic! By clicking on the secondary attack, you put the safety on! That way, you can go around making sure you don't attack the wrong person!^_^
    Okay. I can only quote FA. They had a gun expert on the team for help. If you look at the screenshots down to the right corner, you will see the ammo counter. That is the start where CS has failed. Theese dudes uses clip type, instead of CS' magic bullet bag. Also you can combine nearly empty clips in FA, not an issue in CS The armor gauge is also more real, destroying armor according to where you are hit. Recoil is better too, if you got DSL download it and try it. FA has some servers and it's good I can promise you. And not to mention, look at the shot again. see the bullets below the ammo gauge? thoose represent firemode. Usually selected by pressing X on the keyboard. Single, burst, Full auto. in CL what if we could have safety also? I say we should vote on this.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    UnDeR_FiRe Joined 17y ago
    101 points Ranked 69779th
    access_time 17y
    No. thats the red dot sight.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Guest avatar
    Guest Joined 14y ago
    19 medals 4 legendary 6 rare
    • Submitted 100 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Maps Medal icon
    • Submitted 200 Threads Medal icon
    • Submitted 30 Tutorials Medal icon
    • Submitted 50 Skins Medal icon
    • Submitted 20 Maps Medal icon
    access_time 17y
    Just started another game of CL yesterday to try out the P90's secondary. That was pretty handy! though I must say that the gun's rate of fire is kinda choppy or stuttered, not sure why though. I don't know if this is an option with default HL and CS stuff, but on some servers I've seen a secondary attack for the MP5 to turn on a red laser sight that shows up on your target. I think the source is part of TFC, so it should be accessable to CL. That would be cool for the MP5 or even the P90 (it has that little red dot on the front of the gun, I always thought it was supposed to be a laser sight.)
    Bot Account
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Which one's unreal? The 5-7? The m4? Maybe I could make a secondary fire with all the guns without it such as the Deagle, and the mp5! Yes! A secondary attack which makes ALL weapons in CL much more realistic! By clicking on the secondary attack, you put the safety on! That way, you can go around making sure you don't attack the wrong person!^_^
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter I need the model with the animations. But I don't think that would be good. Download size might be increased. Besides, we are using CS default models. From these models, I'll look at the animations and try to come up with something to keep them.........'alive'.
    Hmmm well FA has taken a final step towards real guns. The CS retail shipped one was totally unreal, now.... we are talking... real.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    I need the model with the animations. But I don't think that would be good. Download size might be increased. Besides, we are using CS default models. From these models, I'll look at the animations and try to come up with something to keep them.........'alive'.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Haunter All are nice. But I would need A for A( Animations for Actions).
    How about Firearms secondary for mp5? He removes the front grip detaching it and then removes a piece of the barrel replacing it with a SD thing. Then reattaches the grip before attaaching the silencer. Result: Hammer hitting the bullet is the only sound to be heard. sounds like a old EXTREMELY silenced typewriting at 3 types per second.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    That might be a little tough. But I'll see what I can do.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    access_time 17y
    make a little thing on the bottom that says what mode you're in like in firearms.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Just like the Glock. But people might forget which mode they are in. So I guess limit it to burst or full auto.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    All are nice. But I would need A for A( Animations for Actions).
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Xianghua avatar
    Xianghua Joined 17y ago
    333 points Ranked 49475th
    access_time 17y
    secondary fire for the weapons... deagle--- smash with the gun (like the SOF2, pistol smashing) p228--- attach/detach silencer elite---switch to single weapon mode (hold only 1 handgun) fiveseven---smash with pistol (SOF2) mp5navy---attach/detach silencer tmp---attach/detach silencer p90--- turn on laser sight OR attach/detach silencer mac10--- attach/detach silencer ump45--- attach/detach silencer ak47--- smash weapon (using the stock) m249--- deploy (like mg42 and 30cal in DoD)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    Yep, that's why we have to top part of the P90. The P90 looks more futuristic than the Aug IMHO. It's the first sub-machine gun I ever heard than you have to reload bullets by the top. There may be other guns of this feature. But I can't be too sure. I thought of making a secondary attack for the M3. This attack is devastating but eats the whole 8 shells immediately. So one click BLAM! Then reload. You can't use the secondary attack if you have less than 8 shells in your m3. But that would be too unrealistic. BTW, good news! The Deagle is now properly semi-autoed. Get ready for Beta 5.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    access_time 17y
    Maybe it's got a built in optcal scope.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    It kind of has. Or you can try out the custom P90 models. The ones with scope attached to it. Either way, the scope at least have been finally utilised. Edit: Check this out:
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    access_time 17y
    Movie innacuracy then. Red dot scopes dont have magnification. or atleast the standard p90 one doesnt
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    No, no. No custom scope. Van Damme held to P90 as it is. No modifications to it. Unless you want to note the colour.;)
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • UnDeR_FiRe avatar
    access_time 17y
    It's a red dot scope. Its not for getting a closer view, but for quick aiming. instead of lining up iron sights, all you have to do is put the dot on the target and pull the trigger. the one you saw in that movie must've had a custom scope or somthing. But i still like the scope, goes good with my morita:D
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Haunter avatar
    Haunter Joined 18y ago
    access_time 17y
    I recall watch Double Team staring Van Damme and Dennis Rodman. In the beginning, I saw Van Damme having a P90 in his hands. He used the scope to get a clearer view of Mickey Rouke(This the correct spelling?). I suddenly thought if Gooseman wanted to aim on realism and everything about the guns in CS, why can't we use the scope on the P90? So there you have it. The lost function in CS.
    Bananite
    URL to post:
  • Sweeper avatar
    Sweeper Joined 17y ago
    access_time 17y
    I guess I have to get the latest CL. But not now. Can't. What is the secondary on that awful beast killer?
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

UnDeR_FiRe avatar