Ads keep us online. Without them, we wouldn't exist. We don't have paywalls or sell mods - we never will. But every month we have large bills and running ads is our only way to cover them. Please consider unblocking us. Thank you from GameBanana <3

Just a tiny update..

A Forum Thread for GameBanana

I am working on HLamp 1.20, but I have found myself busier each day. The new version will have auto-pause when you spawn in CS only (optional of course). There will also be preamp control, some additional scripting options, hopefully playlist listing, a script for people using mod's without a command menu (NS, TS, etc), some minor bug fixes, and maybe even a new website design ;) Sorry about the delays

Replies

• Disk2 avatar
    Disk2 Joined 17y ago
    723 points Ranked 42652nd
    access_time 17y
    Originally posted by Static-X actually, i use hlamp in NS (i don't even know what TS is...), you just need to make commandmenu.txt and put the hlamp vgui stuff in it, then bind a key to +commandmenu and then use the numbers selection rather than the mouse kind of strange though, NS doesn't use a command menu normally, but it uses one made for it when you do this (as in, it isn't the normal commandmenu from TFC and CS, it is one made for NS)
    Oh that's cool.. I assumed it wouldn't support it. Thanks :)
    Bananite
    URL to post:

Embed

menu
Share banner
Image URL
HTML embed code
BB embed code
Markdown embed code

Author

Disk2 avatar
Disk2 Joined 17y ago