INTRODUCTIONA collection of texture tweaks for Kanji Tatsumi's in-game model.
Primarily, this is a mod to replace the tattoo on Kanji's model to make it accurate to his portraits. However, while inspecting his textures I noticed a few others that I felt could benefit from being cleaned up/made more accurate too, so I've also included those as optional files.
If you enjoy my work, please let me know with a Like or Thank me with the corresponding buttons. :)
- The PC version of Persona 4 Golden
- The latest release of "p4gpc.modloader"
- The latest release of "Reloaded-II"
My installation steps assume you have used both of these mod tools before. If you have not, please read both TGEnigma's "readme" and MadMax1960's "Beginner's Guide to Modding Persona 4 Golden" before you try using my files.
INSTALLATIONNOTE: This mod was created for and tested on the latest stable Steam version of the game. I have not tested compatibility with the Denuvo-free or beta versions.
- Download the mod
- Extract the the folders for each corresponding costume you want modded textures for. Copy the "data0000x" folders from within and place them into your "mods" folder (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Persona 4 Golden\mods).
- Run Reloaded-II as an administrator (right-click -> "Run as Administrator")
- Now in the Reloaded-II window, select Persona 4 Golden (p4g.exe), then "Launch Application"