- Incredibly good idea for a spray. I wish this was mine.
- The simplicity of the picture and the joke makes it perfect.
- The sonic screwdriver looks like the Nike logo. It looks like a screwdriver being swished, the light coming from the end being the lick on the end of the logo. Good job.
- The bottom part of the stroke effect on the Tardis seems slightly jagged.
- The light on top of the Tardis looks odd. Maybe it would look better as a solid colour instead of a gradient.
- Try improving the stroke effect at the bottom, either by changing the settings of the effect or manually smoothing the black lines after rasterizing the layer effect.
- Try out some different ways to show the top light on the Tardis, for some reason it just looks slightly out of place.
- I must say, this is a fantastic spray. I love Doctor Who and this is the perfect spray for any Whovian's arsenal.
- Eccleston is best doctor.
All in all I give this spray a score of: