- Remixes and original songs from Persona 4 The Animation, Persona 4: Dancing All Night, Persona Q, and more.
- Encounter music is now randomized and no longer dependent on whether or not your party has the advantage when entering battle.
- Two new encounter themes from the Persona Q series have been added.
- Unique encounter and boss music for late-game dungeons.
- Unique boss music for Shadows of party members. (Full Version Only)
Specific changes can be previewed on this Google Sheets document.
Full vs. LiteAs of December 30th, 2020, there are two separate BGME Config Packages available for the Faithful Music Pack.
The Full preset enables unique encounter themes for the Shadows of party members, while the Lite version disables them, instead playing I'll Face Myself from the Persona 4 Reincarnation album.
I did my best to find songs with lyrics or motifs that fit each of the party members, but admittedly quite a few are either a tough fit or do not fit the pace of battle. I'll Face Myself does a very good job of setting the mood for these encounters, so it is my recommendation to play with the Lite Config Package.
- P4G Music Manager (Latest)
- Aemulus Package Manager (Latest)
- Inaba Exe Patcher (Latest)
- The Music Manager preset from this post
- The Aemulus Packages from this post
- BGM Enhanced: Aemulus (Base Mod)
P4G Music Manager
- Open P4G Music Manager and follow the setup instructions.
- Once setup is complete, go to File -> Open Config, fill out the relevant directories, and make sure "Output to Persona 4 Golden Folder" is checked. Close the Config window.
- Go to File -> Load Preset, and open preset.p4g from the P4F Music Manager Preset folder. If you wish to add, remove, or change any songs, now is the time to do so.
- Once you are ready, click the save icon on the right hand side, then the pencil in the top right corner.
- Open Aemulus and fill out the relevant directories in the Config menu. Also make sure that "Enable Table Patches" is checked and "Empty SND folder" is unchecked. Close the Config window.
- Place the BGME Base Package in your Aemulus Packages folder.
- Place the Aemulus Package of your choice in your Aemulus Packages folder.
- In your Aemulus loadout, make sure that the BGME Config Package is placed above the BGME Base Package. If you have any other mods that edit ENCOUNT.TBL, they should be placed under both the Config Package and the Base Package.
- Once you are ready, press the Build button at the top of the window.
Inaba Exe Patcher
- Place the p4gpc.inaba folder in your Reloaded II Mods folder.
- Open Reloaded II, and make sure Inaba Exe Patcher is enabled for Persona 4 Golden. (This means that the tick box contains a + symbol.)
- Click "Launch Application".
You are now ready to play with the Faithful Music Pack. I hope you enjoy the music!