A Skin Mod for The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Changes Link to resemble Solid Snake from the Metal Gear series.
- Replaces Hero's Sword with a reverse grip combat knife.
- Turns the Hero's Shield invisible.
- Replaces bow and arrows with SOCOM pistol. (Original model by Stealth211.)
This does NOT replace the Master Sword and Mirror shield.
Created using SuperBMD by Sage-of-Mirrors, and Wind Waker Model Helpers by LagoLunatic.
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Dolphin Emulator.
- A legally obtained Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker ISO.
Extracting your ISO:
mod is easier to install with an extracted Wind Waker ISO. It makes
editing individual files easier, and you won't have to worry about
injecting files directly into the ISO.
- Open Dolphin, right click your Wind Waker ISO, and click on Properties. Go to the Filesystem tab.
click on Disc, and click Extract All Files, and choose a new folder in
an easily accessible location. (I.E. "C:\Users\John
- Extract the Apploader and DOL to the same folder.
- Click on Configure, and go to the Paths tab. Make sure your LOZWW folder is added to the ISO directories.
- Set your Default ISO as the boot.dol you just extracted.
- Set your DVD Root as the LOZWW folder.
- Set the Apploader to the apploader.img you extracted.
- Click OK.
- Without anything selected, click the Play button. This should launch the unpacked version of Wind Waker.
Installing the Model:
- In your extracted LOZWW folder, navigate to "res\Object".
- Create a backup of Link.arc.
- In "ATS_WWSNK", copy the Link.arc file to "LOZWW\res\Object".
Loading the Custom Textures:
to "C:\Users\John Doe\Documents\Dolphin Emulator\Load\Textures". (You
might have to create these folders if they don't exist.)
- Create a new folder in Textures called "00000000".
- Copy your custom textures from "ATS_WWSNK" to "00000000".
- Open Dolphin, and click on Graphics.
- In the Advanced tab, click on "Load Custom Textures".
- Click close, and now you're done! Your Wind Waker mod is now ready!
- Modeler (Snake)
- Modeler (SOCOM)
- Coder (ww_model_helpers)
- Coder (SuperBMD)
Share on Reddit
Share on Twitter
Share on Facebook
Share on Google+