Changes Link to resemble Solid Snake from the Metal Gear series.
- Replaces Hero's Sword with a reverse grip combat knife.
- Turns the Hero's Shield invisible.
- Replaces bow and arrows with a USP, equipped with a Laser Aiming Module.
- Replaces bow and arrow sound effects with gunshot and ricochet sounds.
- Replaces the Master Sword with the Stun Knife.
- Replaces the Mirror Shield with a reflector.
- Replaces the Deku Leaf with a parachute.
Created using SuperBMD by Sage-of-Mirrors, and Wind Waker Model Helpers by LagoLunatic.
HOW TO INSTALL:Requirements:
- Dolphin Emulator.
- A legally obtained Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker ISO.
Extracting your ISO:
This mod is easier to install with an extracted Wind Waker ISO. It makes editing individual files easier, and you won't have to worry about injecting files directly into the ISO.
- Open Dolphin, right click your Wind Waker ISO, and click on Properties. Go to the Filesystem tab.
- Right click on Disc, and click Extract All Files, and choose a new folder in an easily accessible location. (I.E. "C:\Users\John Doe\Documents\Dolphin Emulator\ISOs\LOZWW".)
- Extract the Apploader and DOL to the same folder.
- Click on Configure, and go to the Paths tab. Make sure your LOZWW folder is added to the ISO directories.
- Set your Default ISO as the boot.dol you just extracted.
- Set your DVD Root as the LOZWW folder.
- Set the Apploader to the apploader.img you extracted.
- Click OK.
- Without anything selected, click the Play button. This should launch the unpacked version of Wind Waker.
Installing the Model:
- In your extracted LOZWW folder, navigate to "res\Object".
- Create a backup of Link.arc.
- In "ATS_WWSNK", copy the Link.arc file to "LOZWW\res\Object".
Loading the Custom Textures: (OLD! NO LONGER REQUIRED FOR V2!)
- Navigate to "C:\Users\John Doe\Documents\Dolphin Emulator\Load\Textures". (You might have to create these folders if they don't exist.)
- Create a new folder in Textures called "00000000".
- Copy your custom textures from "ATS_WWSNK" to "00000000".
- Open Dolphin, and click on Graphics.
- In the Advanced tab, click on "Load Custom Textures".
- Click close, and now you're done! Your Wind Waker mod is now ready!