You may change the movement keys for the Null-Canceling Movement script. If your preferred movement keys are not listed here, you can edit them manually by binding these aliases:
- Forward: +mf
- Left: +ml
- Backward: +mb
- Right: +mr
- Forward: bind w +mf
- Left: bind a +ml
- Backward: bind s +mb
- Right: bind d +mr
You can set the value after the equal sign to the value you prefer. The default setting is move_bind=wasd. Here is a list of predefined settings for your convenience:
- move_bind=wasd: Sets movement keys to WASD.
- move_bind=esdf: Sets movement keys to ESDF.
- move_bind=zqsd: Sets movement keys to ZQSD (default for AZERTY keyboards).
- move_bind=arrows: Sets movement keys to the Arrow Keys.
- move_bind=asdf: Sets movement keys to ASDF (A/S forward/back, D/F left/right).
- move_bind=vim: Sets movement keys to HJKL (K/J forward/back, H/L left/right).