QAZ's Modular CFG:
(Download link at bottom of page)IMPORTANT:
- Before installing you MUST put -console in your tf2 launch options! Tutorial here: Tutorial
- If your mumble turns into a white block, also include -nod3d9ex in your launch options
This CFG allows switching between four graphics presets using console commands. As well as other features using the plugins provided (and listed below) allowing this config to go above all others becoming a jack of all trades and a master of, well... All.
This config is a great tool for both basic and advanced users. It can be highly customized and edited, or just left as is.
- Switch Graphics configs on the fly
- Change Direct-X level from the main menu (Without relaunching the game)
I feel these plugins are a necessity and while I can't see and reason to disable them, instructions on how to do so can be found in the qaz_scripts/plugin_options file.
- Advanced View-model Toggler
- Cross-hair Switcher
- Automatic Rocket Jumping Bind
- Regen (Infinite health on private servers with regen command)
- Numpad Class Switcher
- Medic Radar (Shows Nearby Friendlies)
- Simple Demo Recorder
- Loadout Switcher (Disabled by default)
LINK (Scroll Down To Latest Release)
YOU DO NOT NEED TO LOG IN TO DROPBOX!
Simply click x in the top right corner of the log in panel
There are also a few customisable features, they can be accessed in the qaz_scripts/options file.
Got any ideas for plugins? found a bug?
Please POST BELOW or email me at Jacksonkerr2@gmail.com