- Time Zone Fix - Fixes the bug with the third Zone of a Round leading to a Bad Future even if you have all Time Stones.
- Time Warp Fix - Fixes the issue with the Time Warp taking longer to activate than in the original Mega-CD/Sega CD/PC versions. UPDATE 19-09-25: Warping now resets the clock to 5'00''00 if the current time is greater than that, like in the original.
- Original Spindash Speed Shoes Fix - Fixes a bug in which the Speed Shoes cause you to lose speed upon leaving the ground if you have the original CD-style Spindash enabled.
- Matching Title Screen Music - Makes the title screen use the track corresponding to the current soundtrack. Without this patch, the game uses the Japanese title screen music even if the US soundtrack is selected.
- Instant Time Travel - A rewrite of the Mod Loader's original cheat of the same name, which broke time travel.
- Always Have Shield - A fixed version of the Mod Loader's original cheat of the same name, which gave you a glitchy non-functional Shield.
You'll probably want to delete the original "Instant Time Travel" and "Always Have Shield" cheats, as the new codes are stand-alone.