Game, mod & hardware reviews
- Fun Lan/couch coop game
- Easy to learn hard to master
- Decent amount of weapons
- Turn based with four can take a while
- No zoom option
Dig or Die
- More challenging than other side scroll build games
- Three different custom game modes
- Good weight mechanic when building a base
- Almost no cosmetics
- Not many items
- No melee weapons
- More than 4 hours of gameplay
- Impressive Story Telling for a Puzzle Game
- Amazing Environments and quality of the game
- Loading times between chapters/puzzles are sometimes too fast after each other
Rise of the Tomb Raider (2016)
- Beautiful visuals
- Detailed level(s)
- Secret tombs
- Performance optimization
- Shallow story
- Side characters
Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2017)
- Countless hours of multiplayer fun
- Epic ground and space battles from all the Star Wars Eras
- Amazingly optimised for the level of quality
- Short four hours long linear story campaign
- Progression system could use some tweaks
Powersaves Pro for 3DS
- Hack your 3DS games!
- Save Data backups is an amazing bonus.
- DS games not supported.
- Digital 3DS games not supported.
- Awful interface with awful support to boot.
No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle
- Fun Gameplay
- Amazing Boss Battles
- Very underrated OST
- Shinobu levels are really bad
- Final Boss
- Up to and more than 8 hours of story gameplay
- An amazing story telling with an atmosphere true to the original movies
- Awesome graphics with a greatly optimised engine
- DLC Story is rather short and pointless
- Extra missions are not really that fun
Far Cry 4
- +20 hours of playtime
- Vast open and amazingly detailed world
- Great side quests and stories
- Not the best optimised (especially not for SLI)
- The main story missions choices are rather one sided
- Solid experience
- Charismatic characters
- Good music, and good remixes!
- Lack of strategy
- Balance problems near the end of the game (no joke)
- You can not walk diagonally
- +16 hours of gameplay
- Amazing Visuals
- Impressive Story
- Weak Ending that all somehow feel the same
- Double & Long Loading Screens
- Crash To Desktop Bugs
Tomb Raider (2013)
- Stunning visuals
- Decent controls
- Well-written SP story
- Lara's transformation from a scared girl to a survivor
- Side characters' building
- Lack of multiplayer optimization
Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- +10 hours' worth of story
- Vast Open World with no loading times
- Great Story and Side Quests
- Side Quests tend to be repetitive
- Experience/Upgrade system is pretty useless
- Various story/character aspects are only shown in the comic prequel
Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
- You get to play as Bowser.
- The story is fantastic.
- Character development.
- Kind of an easy game.
- No post-game.
- Fantastic open World free roaming
- A wide range of customization abilities
- Lot of different "elemental" weapons
- Less challenging than Monster Hunter
- Graphics are rather outdated
Guitar Hero (PS2)
- Is a rather interesting concept, There were not many rock music games
- The guitar is not mandatory, you can use a dualshock 2
- The music is pretty good, I was quite surprised
- The animations of the characters are a little "loose"
- Bonus songs almost not worth it
- The multiplayer mode might have been better, be disappointed
- Rich background
- Good dialogue and humor
- Detailed and imaginative artwork
- Some puzzles are a bit of a stretch
- No gradual introduction to game mechanics or puzzles
- No objectives list - can be difficult to remember what you're supposed to do
Team Fortress 2
- Mostly Balanced.
- Matchmaking with similar level skills.
- Lot's of weapon choices.
- Pyro W+M1 Buff.
Tritton 720+ Gaming Headset review (DON'T BUY!)
- Driverless independent volume knobs. Awesome! 10/10
- Great audio quality 10/10.
- Mic is better than expected but too sensitive 7/10.
- Horribly defective design. It will break, and when it does, customer support won't help you unless you publicly shame them. When they do, they'll fail, and won't answer your call.
- You paid $220 for a 3-month-headset. -2/10 Stay away.
DOOM: SP Reviewed
- Fast paced demon killing!
- Brutal glory kills for extra satisfaction.
- Epic range of weapons to kill everyone in sight.
- Difficulty level "might" be too steep for new players.
- Highly graphic intensive.
- Not for the faint-hearted.