Bayonetta 2 is the critically acclaimed sequel to Bayonetta and it, quite frankly, has a problem. Despite being much more vibrant than the original, have a multitude of weapons and unlockables, several difficulty modes to choose from, different playable characters, and a fun online mode, Bayonetta 2 has a poorly executed difficulty system. On harder difficulties, the game drags out each and every fight thanks solely to the new physics. Enemies block much more, they dodge much more, they can avoid wicked weaves much more often, wicked weaves do less knockback, etc. etc. etc.
That's where you come in! I am giving away ALL (see: ALL) of my points in a desperate attempt to make my should be favorite game be my 100% favorite game.
I am asking for the following improvements to the game to receive the bounty:
- Alter enemy dodge rates, in which they dodge about 33-66% less to normal attacks, and 75-100% less to Wicked Weaves.
- Alter enemy block rates, make blocking 25-50% less to normal attacks, 100% less to Wicked Weaves.
- Alter Wicked Weave hitstun, in which enemies should be more likely to be stopped in their tracks by them.
Additional Optional improvements that carry no bounty other than my gratitude:
- Increase non-Umbran Climax Wicked Weave damage.
- Slightly increase Witch Time duration for specific moves.
- Make Umbran Climax attacks both undodgeable and unblockable.
- Reintroduce score reduction penalty from using the same moves over and over
- Reintroduce item use penalties
- Lower Tetsuzanko and Heel Stomp orb cost
- Increase time limits for medals
Most of my complaints are addressed in detail in this video:
If you have any comments, questions, or concerns please ask below. Donating additional points would be greatly appreciated, and sharing this to modding websites, namely Cemu based ones, would make my day. Thank you.